For those of you who sometimes can't connect your 8320 to WiFi at those locations ... BlackBerry Wi-Fi forum

pbbjr no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Click to Agree to Terms WiFi locations

Advertisement

For those of you who sometimes can't connect your 8320 to WiFi at those locations (and there are many) which require you to open your browser, and click a dialog button to agree to terms and conditions of use, here is how I just did it:

1. Used Manage Connections to add the WiFi connection;

2. Turned off Mobile Network as an available connection;

3. Opened my BB browser, clicked go to, typed in the url for the webpage which is the login webpage for the WiFi hotspot, and clicked to agree to terms and conditions of use.

Worked a treat.

The only hitch in this giddyup is that you need to find out the url for the "Agree to Terms and Conditions" page. I just had the benefit of using a laptop at the same time, and I just replicated the experience (somewhat) using my 8320. At a lot of coffeeshops, you may have a hard time finding anyone who knows the url.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: Click to Agree to Terms WiFi locations

Doesn't it automatically send you to the terms and conditions page when you try to go to any website through the browser if you are logging in through wi-fi onto a network that requires it and not the wireless network?

Zo