Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by takeshi "Get it together"?? They haven't even officially announced a release date ... BlackBerry Wi-Fi forum

n8dbb2 no está en línea Stack Addict

Re: 8300 ugradable to WiFi????

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by takeshi
    "Get it together"?? They haven't even officially announced a release date so they're plenty "together".

Why should they be held accountable to release dates based on forum speculation?
    I solidly agree with your statement on this sir.

Anyone can simply throw a date out and say "i heard from my store rep" but that doesn't mean anything.

So unless someone has credible information or a solid background of providing credible information, you are probably wasting your time reading over posts that say "my rep told me..."

sinkers no está en línea Stack level 3

"Get it together"?? They haven't even officially announced a release date so they're plenty "together".
    The 8300 has been released in the UK
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    OS upgrades are phone dependent NOT carrier dependent

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

But that still doesn't mean that TMO indicated that they would release the 8300 on May 7th (or any date for that matter)... ???

Again, you can't rely on dates based purely on forum speculation. If it's not officially announced by the carrier it doesn't mean anything from a practical standpoint.

sinkers no está en línea Stack level 3

But that still doesn't mean that TMO indicated that they would release the 8300 on May 7th (or any date for that matter)... ???
    I don't think that TMO never did say they would release on May 7th

O2 said they would release last week - and they did, and Vodafone are releasing 21st May
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    OS upgrades are phone dependent NOT carrier dependent

VP
    VP no está en línea Stack level 2

Again, you can't rely on dates based purely on forum speculation. If it's not officially announced by the carrier it doesn't mean anything from a practical standpoint.
    yes your right it is purely speculation... simply asking a question hoping for an answer whether right or wrong...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12