Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Oh and sometimes people often request themes that others might have already made.... 83xx Themes forum

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Oh and sometimes people often request themes that others might have already made.

hardxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319de751
    Wow,
    I just saw this thread.
    I am just happy folks are sharing their themes especially when ota links are given because:
    1. I have no skillz. No bow staff skillz. No hacking skillz. Napolean Dynamite would not be happy with me.

2. I also dont have the patience to make themes

So like i said to all the theme builders thanks again for your time and charitable nature.

I dont even have a request lol.

Wait, one request. Get verizon to release the storm already!

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well, I'm happy that they are helping you out. Try to be a little nicer next time around. Let us know how your theme comes out. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3
    These theme builders work hard to help the less experienced. I have learned the basics of Plazmic myself and it's not that difficult. Takes time and practice, but don't complain just because someone wont bow down to your excellence. Everyone here has lives and family and it takes quite a bit of time to make one. If your so great that your HAVE to have your theme, make it! Educate yourself and learn something new. I have requested themes in the past but find it more gratifying and get exactly what I want by taking the time to sit down and make one on my spare time. There are even guides here explaining how to do it.

I have been a stacker for years, and one person took the time to make me a theme over 2 years ago. But I was grateful then and still am that that one person that didn't know me helped me out.

There are no better sites, or better people than what we have here. Period!

At the very least download a theme and paste up a wallpaper and get over yourself.

Much love to all the stackers. Theme builders or not.

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky147 View Post
    These theme builders work hard to help the less experienced. I have learned the basics of Plazmic myself and it's not that difficult. Takes time and practice, but don't complain just because someone wont bow down to your excellence. Everyone here has lives and family and it takes quite a bit of time to make one. If your so great that your HAVE to have your theme, make it! Educate yourself and learn something new. I have requested themes in the past but find it more gratifying and get exactly what I want by taking the time to sit down and make one on my spare time. There are even guides here explaining how to do it.

I have been a stacker for years, and one person took the time to make me a theme over 2 years ago. But I was grateful then and still am that that one person that didn't know me helped me out.

There are no better sites, or better people than what we have here. Period!

At the very least download a theme and paste up a wallpaper and get over yourself.

Much love to all the stackers. Theme builders or not.
    Agree with 1000%

Lowercase no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30D51B0D
    Quote Originally Posted by jmillzx View Post
    I've requested a theme about 5 times , actually a few themes, amd not one person made an attempt, no one even replies, time for a better site u ppl suck
    Honestly? I had requested a theme and that same day I had a response as well as a new Bombay Sapphire theme (Gin drinkers unite!) so my question to you is did you actually post in the correct catagory? And if you spend a little time on here, you'll know who the dope theme builders are, and like it was stated earlier in the thread, they are uber helpful. I've learned to much from so many on here. Just PM one of them and ask, it can't hurt, but remember you may need to give them some time depending on the type of the theme as well as if they have to correct icons/images etc... so chilax man, and just ask again. Can't hurt.

I LOVE Pinstack, please don't slander it.

Meow.
    "My Crackberry is faster than the Rev's Blackberry®."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123