Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by phatmanxxl Ill do it, for 2 themes for $10, I accept paypal. ... 83xx Themes forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by phatmanxxl View Post
    Ill do it, for 2 themes for $10, I accept paypal. And ill add the ka-glom and bass hunter games for free.
    give yourself 5 bucks and make yourself a bears theme
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Lol good deal!

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE
    Wow! I believe the theme builders are fantastic! If the never get to my request, it's okay because Im asking them to do it for me because of my lack of creativity and Im a mac user. Where's the love?

As far as pinstack, I've been a member for over two years and its the BEST site for blackberry users. IMHO
    Wendy
    Iphone...what else would a MAC user have.....

puppylove no está en línea Stack level 2
    jmillzx, I agree with Azstar too!. These users aren't here to serve you. Most users who do themes do it in their spare time for the fun of it.

A little manners, and an apology, might help your cause more than making multiple requests (which are starting to feel like demands IMO) and griping and bashing the site. That'll get you no where fast.
    What goes around, comes around.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

This is so true. I requested a theme several times myself. After requests went unreplied, I took on the task of learning the system myself twice and successfully (the second time around) built 2 themes which I use on my 8120.

I do have the time, just not the experience yet, to make more advanced themes.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 11-09-2008 at 03:06 PM.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    +1 to you erica! Sorry no body got to your request. But that's awesome that you did something about it and learned your self. Instead of complaining about it. And you will get better in time. Before long you will be a theme expert. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well, not sure why all the hostility... Just because you send a request does not mean that people will just drop what they are doing to hook you up with a theme. Keep in mind that most people do here are free and they do it as a favor, no need to be rude. I would say just be patient.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Just do what i did. Download Plazmic and build your own stuff

Themes take time and time is something many people just don't have sitting around filling out theme requests.
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

sparkyj62 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24acd57e
    Most theme builders are doing it for free or for very little charge, and doing it on there free time, I would suggest to PM a theme builder your request or downloading the theme builder yourself and give it a try... Thats what i did, and slowly but surely im making themes the way i want them. Knocking the builders is definitely no the way to get something you want

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by jmillzx View Post
    I've requested a theme about 5 times , actually a few themes, amd not one person made an attempt, no one even replies, time for a better site u ppl suck
    What better site?

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119
    And to add my two cents....Pinstack has over a half million members and maybe one percent of those are theme experts....get in line and stop your whining!
    "A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey

lonewolf no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ok, got your point and I'm very sorry!! I won't ask again I'm very busy so I don't have the time to make themes but I did think that there were a lot of theme builders so I do apoligize again!!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    Ok, got your point and I'm very sorry!! I won't ask again I'm very busy so I don't have the time to make themes but I did think that there were a lot of theme builders so I do apoligize again!!

I was going to reply to your post yesterday but I was unable to do so as I was busy. I was going to offer you my help. I have fulfilled a couple of requests before. Let me know exactly what you need as far as backgrounds and stuff like that. Send me a personal message and I'll see what I can do for you.

Raton

Not for that guy who bad mouthed the site saying "you people suck" go somewhere else so they can put up with your ranting and tantrums.
    Last edited by raton; 11-09-2008 at 03:29 PM.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Raton that's really cool of you! Stackers like you make pinstack such a awesome place!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know about other people, but I love learning how to do things myself. I think it's because I can tell others that I did it on my own (and maybe because I'm bit of a perfectionist). I'm one of those people that notice some of the smallest details and they eventually drive me crazy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast