Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I've requested a theme about 5 times , actually a few themes, amd not one ... 83xx Themes forum

jmillzx no está en línea Stack level 2

WHY BOTHEr REQUESTING

Advertisement

I've requested a theme about 5 times , actually a few themes, amd not one person made an attempt, no one even replies, time for a better site u ppl suck

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    lol settle down dude. what theme are you wanting?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Dude I understand your fustration...but this is like the third thread I have read in the last 5 min pertaining to the same thing. Getting mad and knocking pinstack or theme builders here I don't belive will help your cause much. Just my opinion. Have you sent a pm to any theme builders asking them directly? Sometimes that will go a long way. When it comes to request threads I have noticed if there is a big demand and a lot of people request the same theme they usualy get made pretty quick. Also there are a lot of break thrus with new themes latley. I think a lot of theme builders have been hard at work with there own projects. Just be chill, stay awhile and get to know some of the people around here. You might make friends with a theme builder and be able to get all the themes you want made...who knows. Pinstack is a great place with great people. Then you can always look at the alternative too and take a stab at trying to make your own themes. Plazmic is free to download. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Still waiting on my bears theme lol, as long as its out before the hit the super bowl I cool . The themes aren't hard to make but they are very time consuming. I usually make my own when I can. Most of the themes on here blow mine out of the water though.

lonewolf no está en línea Stack level 2
    They will ask you to pay for the theme. Like they told me. I've been asking for a usps theme for a month now. Now they told me to pay a developer to get it, with the way the economy is you think I got money to pay for a theme? Don't bother...

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    They will ask you to pay for the theme. Like they told me. I've been asking for a usps theme for a month now. Now they told me to pay a developer to get it, with the way the economy is you think I got money to pay for a theme? Don't bother...
    who is "they" ? most do simple themes like that for free.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Like joe said, plazmic is free. Its super easy to use if you don't want to wait for someone else to make it.

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Lone the person in ur postal theme request suggested that u can bribe some 1!! Technically!! I offered to help u with 0 money involved! Why all this animosity suddenly!!!

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Not all theme builders ask for money. I have had a few made for me for free. And if they do ask for money it is like what 5 bucks. Hell I could find that in my couch.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Lol gixxer ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok, your complaining because someone here won't create your requested theme at the drop of a hat! If it bothers you so much, learn Plazmic and make one yourself. These theme makers do this in their spare time.There are hundreds of themes on this site that people have provided for free. We should all be grateful that there is more than one theme available for FREE!
    Seems like quite the trivial complaint - wahhh, they didn't make my theme! Sheesh!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    One thing to realize is that the theme builders don't build themes full time or for a living. Most work, go to school, have kids and families and make themes for fun or because they like to help but they do it in their spare time.

Many requests get answered and many don't. Please realize that the theme builders are far outnumbered by the requesters and will ususally tackle the most popular requests first and some will slip through the cracks.

Go ahead and download the theme builder and give it a try, you will see how time consuming building a good theme is. If you want something for free you need to be patient.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Ill do it, for 2 themes for $10, I accept paypal. And ill add the ka-glom and bass hunter games for free.

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Amen Az~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Bass hunter game..... Where do you get that at? Is it any good?

Quote Originally Posted by phatmanxxl View Post
    Ill do it, for 2 themes for $10, I accept paypal. And ill add the ka-glom and bass hunter games for free.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast