I've seen some pretty sexy themes and backgrounds here, both male and female, and was ... 83xx Themes forum

Desii_3d no está en línea Stack level 1

what's the limit here?

Advertisement

I've seen some pretty sexy themes and backgrounds here, both male and female, and was wondering.. what's the limit? PG-13? seems to be a nice family-type gathering here so just off hand I'd say PG-13 would be it, but if more risque is ok... then what would define "too much"?

Dave

good1988 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: what's the limit here?

I think nudity is to much for this forum. Unless they made a mature theme thread for themes with nudity and such. Ask a mod, if they could do that. I like more pg-13 themes more presentable for people who want to see my curve.

I agree that PG13 is more presentable and is usually a lot more sexy. just thought I'd ask before posting.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Desii,

Keep your posts "family appropriate" and use good judgment. My advice is that, if you feel you're "testing the limits" it'd probably be better to tone it down a little and save everyone the trouble. You know what's beyond the limit and we're all here because we love BB's and things related to that - not because we want to see what we can get away with.

No disrespect intended - I hope that helps.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3

Yeah, definatly keep it within the PG-13 range. As you have probable noticed this is a really tasteful site. I would advise you to check out the rules and regulations of the site: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/rules.php

The section regrading language says to keep language to a family friendly level, so I would suggest doing the same with pics.

BTW welcome to the stacks.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

thanks.. the rules list was what I was looking for. You know, sometimes what one person thinks is ok is too much for others, so better to read the rules first, then post.

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~as much as I like naked women. Would you want your mom or family seeing your phone with a naked girl I think not. I seen one with a chick on a motorcycle very sexy and really not all that inappropriate.