Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Raton took his Aurora theme and customized it for me by removing the Carousel style ... 83xx Themes forum

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Raton took his Aurora theme and customized it for me by removing the Carousel style home screen and applying the zen left side layout. It may not look different however when I scroll through my apps the app labels (names) come flying (while bouncing) in from the right. I have changed the wallpaper a few times but I went back to the default so when I say Aurora Theme you guys know what I am talking about with out hunting it down.

Hate me for everything I am before you love me for something I'm NOT!!!

bafil no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246de862
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm switching back and forth from a few themes. First is my absolute favorite called modern+gant or something like that made by Stonewall72 and an RPM one by Raton. I don't have links for them but these guys really make some awesome themes. I highly recommend themes by these guys.

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    i just keeping adding themes to mine that i find here on pinstack and trying to make some of my own as well but i don't really know what i am doing yet but i am enjoying playing with it so far. i just love to constantly change the background between a few that i have downloaded

aarond419 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by SoarinEagles View Post
    This is on my curve.
    Each image is independantly animated and flashes through different players in action. The signal meter is the Jersey in the right corner (jersey number changes) and the battery metr is the Eagles emblem.
    Anyone know where I can find a heels theme like this if you have a link can you pm me the link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12