I visited bbextras website to find out "Themes are no longer available"?? any idea why? ... 83xx Themes forum

PIN/ID

What happened to them (bbextras)???

Advertisement

I visited bbextras website to find out "Themes are no longer available"?? any idea why? The just released three new themes this week and all of a sudden they drop off, what gives?

PIN/ID

Re: What happened to them (bbextras)???

More info from the website "Please note that for inescapable reasons, NO THEMES ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD OR PURCHASE."

tj2311111 Guest

I can almost guarantee that RIM had something to do with that. They probably didn't like themes that aren't even suppose to be released for certain devices out yet, for example L theme. Probably against some policy, can't argue with that. All speculation on my part, but I had a feeling you would see this happening.

GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23 View Post
    I can almost guarantee that RIM had something to do with that. They probably didn't like themes that aren't even suppose to be released for certain devices out yet, for example L theme. Probably against some policy, can't argue with that. All speculation on my part, but I had a feeling you would see this happening.
    Exactly what I was Thinking! Refer to this Thread and My post towards the bottom, http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._question.html Probably got Litigation Notice for Making Money off RIM's property. I Purchased an Aero Theme but not an L Dimension theme. Why pay if I will get it for free eventually.
    Last edited by GadgetProne; 01-18-2008 at 02:30 AM.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23 View Post
    Yup..