Here is a theme that I began to mess with, I got the icons and ... 83xx Themes forum

BB8320 no está en línea Stack level 2

Wanna Be iphone OS 4.5 83xx Theme / Today+ Bottom Dock

Advertisement

Here is a theme that I began to mess with, I got the icons and began to do some color effects, Nothing much out of the ordinary. Pretty much what you see is what you get.

What you have is Messages on the top left with ( 4 lines of messages preview from home screen)

Bottom Dock: bbmsnger, SMS, Browser, Media, Calendar, connection manager, options

These are the icons that I only use, My main idea was the home screen. I didnt really care about all the other icons in the menu.My Objective was to really make a theme that was to my liking and preference. I dont use anything other that the icons you see in the home screen.

I have attached the 2 Pictures so that you all get an idea and also a ZIP containing the .THM File from Plazmic 4.5 so that who ever wants to let their imagination loose with what I have already started, your more than welcome too....enjoy

Home Screen.jpg

Font list screen.jpg

customer.zip Also you have transparent background with orange highlight, it actually goes quite well with all the colorful icons

Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks for everyones time

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Steven/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Steven/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]

dbzvasquez no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ota? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I approve . Looks nice. It's nice to see everyone's starting to make their own themes nowadays. You know a month ago I had the slightest idea on making a theme. Thanks to Pinstack and its members i'm making my own. Cheers! Keep 'em coming.

BB8320 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dbzvasquez View Post
    Ota? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sorry....No OTA. you do have the THM file, al you have to do is keep it the way it is or export it to Alx and install through desktop manager

Sorry