Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by armenvzw Can i get the ATT theme on my Verizon 8330?? Yes, ... 83xx Themes forum

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by armenvzw View Post
    Can i get the ATT theme on my Verizon 8330??
    Yes, open the blackberry.alx file located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8330-v4.x.x.x folder with notepad.

Do a "Find" on the file for the word "theme" (without the " "). Find the section that looks like this:

<!-- AT&T US filesets -->
    <fileset Colour="True" Java="1.0" series="8800|8300" _vendorID="102">
    <files>
    net_rim_theme_102a_icon_320x240_b.cod
    </files>
    </fileset>

Remove the part here: _vendorID="102". Save the file and then run desktop manager and run application loader. It will see the theme files and load them.

Note, you must have the current version of the BB OS you have on the BB installed on the PC first.

armenvzw no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by doughdaddy View Post
    Yes, open the blackberry.alx file located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8330-v4.x.x.x folder with notepad.

Do a "Find" on the file for the word "theme" (without the " "). Find the section that looks like this:

<!-- AT&T US filesets -->
    <fileset Colour="True" Java="1.0" series="8800|8300" _vendorID="102">
    <files>
    net_rim_theme_102a_icon_320x240_b.cod
    </files>
    </fileset>

Remove the part here: _vendorID="102". Save the file and then run desktop manager and run application loader. It will see the theme files and load them.

Note, you must have the current version of the BB OS you have on the BB installed on the PC first.

I guess there is no way to take off the ATT lettering, by the way it worked. I got the ATT theme and the Sprint theme on my 8330. Also vodophone but i dont like it.
    VZW STORM 9530

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12