Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thank you for responding, Dantek. I separated SMS/MMS and the icon on the first panel ... 83xx Themes forum

carlhl no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Thank you for responding, Dantek. I separated SMS/MMS and the icon on the first panel is now showing. Still dont have phone icon in applications - have same problem with 9berry and the BB dimension series - Only ATT shows it - Oh well, such is life.

BerrySmartUser no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by carlhl View Post
    Thank you for responding, Dantek. I separated SMS/MMS and the icon on the first panel is now showing. Still dont have phone icon in applications - have same problem with 9berry and the BB dimension series - Only ATT shows it - Oh well, such is life.

Great, glad the first part is working. Any chance that you have that icon "hidden" by accident?

From the icon screen, click on the BB button on your device, then make sure "show all" is checked.

And, is the icon your missing the one below highlighted in yellow?

Good Luck!

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by dantek View Post
    Here ya go:

Thanks

Great, glad the first part is working. Any chance that you have that icon "hidden" by accident?

From the icon screen, click on the BB button on your device, then make sure "show all" is checked.

And, is the icon your missing the one below highlighted in yellow?

Good Luck!
    The icon you have highlighted is the Phone Log icon. I need the plain phone which brings up the number input.

I have the options set to "shoe all" so it is not hidden. Thanks again

The icon you have highlighted is the Phone Log icon. I need the plain phone which brings up the number input.

I have the options set to "shoe all" so it is not hidden. Thanks again
    Strange.. I don't have an icon just called "Phone".. The only one I have is "Call Log".. unless of course mine is missing too!

Strange.. I don't have an icon just called "Phone".. The only one I have is "Call Log".. unless of course mine is missing too!
    Interesting - I just realized that pressing the green key will permit me to enter a phone number directly regardless of where I am on the BB - so it appears that I won't need that phone icon afterall. Thanks for the correspondence - it's greatly appreciated.

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3
    Love the theme. As many others have said the wallpaper is great, appreciate it.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

Interesting - I just realized that pressing the green key will permit me to enter a phone number directly regardless of where I am on the BB - so it appears that I won't need that phone icon afterall. Thanks for the correspondence - it's greatly appreciated.

Yep that works, and from the Home Screen you can also just type in a phone number, and you can also type in a name from your contacts..

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Hey Dantek!
    Still loving this theme I wish I could use it.
    I was wondering if you had modified theme builder for export to OS 4.2.2?
    I tried downloading the theme and it told me to save the file. so I did and then tried to open it and "download" but it still failed to install. After doing some research I found out that you can mod theme builder to export to lower OS's I was just wondering if you had done that or if you might be able to build one for those of us who don't have 4.5 available to us yet.
    looks really good though mate, hope I can use it.

Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    Hey Dantek!
    Still loving this theme I wish I could use it.
    I was wondering if you had modified theme builder for export to OS 4.2.2?
    I tried downloading the theme and it told me to save the file. so I did and then tried to open it and "download" but it still failed to install. After doing some research I found out that you can mod theme builder to export to lower OS's I was just wondering if you had done that or if you might be able to build one for those of us who don't have 4.5 available to us yet.
    looks really good though mate, hope I can use it.
    Sure, I'll see what options there are for exporting down to 4.2 (if any) and go from there..

Thanks man. The options won't be there you will have to modify theme builder to export for OS's lower than 4.5
    It's actually pretty easy just run a search for 8300custom.properties it'll be in the resources folder of the theme builder. Then edit a couple of line. I don't have that info in front of me unfortunatly but there is info about how to do it in the stacks somewhere. Let me know if I can help in any way
    pin:31a52e1c
    thank you again!

ok I got home and found the lines you need to edit if you want to export to other OS's
    theme.supportedHandheldOs = 4.2,4.3,4.5
    theme.preferredHandheldOs = 4.5
    theme.importOs = 4.2.2,4.3.1just remember you can't have the builder open when you do this.

and you can add in any OS you want should still work.
    thanks again

Ok for folks running 4.3, I've exported this theme to that OS. And thanks to luciferseamus whom tested for a few days, I'm glad to report this is ready to go!

Desktop Install Link: 4.3_Version.zip
    OTA: Will Follow shortly

Before you download, please refer back to page one for issues you *might* run into prior to installing this theme on your device.

Thanks again to all who have downloaded and enjoy this theme. More updates to follow!

jayeverette no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437b3bd
    Great job! I like the text!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12