OK OK OK! Man did I learn alot just trying to make the svg for ... 83xx Themes forum

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5

Updated: True Zen for 83xx 4.5 - hope you like the finished product.

Advertisement

OK OK OK! Man did I learn alot just trying to make the svg for this thing. However, i am really happy with the outcome. Changed the icons and style of the theme. And with a few comments about animation - and really thinking about how much you would see it, this is what I came up with. The home screen is like this - 4 customizable icons on each side of the "yin yang", which at this point doesn't spin. There is a 5th icon (which is invisible, but functional as the "Blackberry Icon" which takes you to the home screen) that when it is highlighted - the 4 icons drop off the screen into a hidden dock and the yin yang then begins its animation for 10 cycles, so it will stop. Now I don't know if that will eat up memory or not like some people say, but I would love to hear if it does or not.

Wasn't in love with the original theme I was previewing for you guys, so hope this is up to true pinstacker standards. Enjoy - and as always let me know what you think.

NOTE: ONCE AGAIN, THE ANIMATED PART OF THIS RUNS ALOT SMOOTHER THAN WHAT YOU SEE.

OTA LINK HERE

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by holster27; 02-28-2009 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Updated Theme and Pics

bigdogbta35 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    It looks really good holster I'd like to try it out.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    There are still some tweeks I want to make with it big dog, I not convinced I like the incoming call background and still not 100% bout the icons. Give me a little time and I will try to get it posted pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogbta35 View Post
    It looks really good holster I'd like to try it out.

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Looks good- my only reservation with animation is it tends to eat memory like Rosie O'donnel attacks a candy bar- another individual that posts on this site- no names, but dr is part of it, does alot of animation. Every one I have dl'd eats resources within minutes. I have even had them lock up my phone. I hope your experience with animation is more positive- chris
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    is it the indefinite cycle or just the animation itself, if I were to animate it for 10 cycles, would that make a difference, really how long do you look at the home screen when you are using your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by riffman View Post
    Looks good- my only reservation with animation is it tends to eat memory like Rosie O'donnel attacks a candy bar- another individual that posts on this site- no names, but dr is part of it, does alot of animation. Every one I have dl'd eats resources within minutes. I have even had them lock up my phone. I hope your experience with animation is more positive- chris

I don't know- I installed Raton's Matrix theme, and let my phone go " to sleep" I have auto-lock, so I know it was only active for a brief time. I came back to my phone an hour later, and the memory was down by over two meg- I don't know what is going on- chris
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    - riffman

I think it might be the nature of the beast, but can't be sure- you might as well try it to see- don't get me wrong- animation is very cool and this one is especially neat (kudos to your pics and layout) - I just wish I knew why they tend to be such resource hogs- cause I agree- I may look at my home screen 5 seconds at a crack, if that- cc
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    - riffman

lonewolf no está en línea Stack level 2
    This a nice theme but my phone does the same thing. Its drains too much battery and leaks memory. But keep trying. Some one will perfect it. Maybe you!!!!!

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    This has been updated if you guys haven't noticed, changed some things up.

bigdogbta35 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    sweet thanks holster as soon as my battery has enough charge i will ota and try it out