Hi, I have installed the Today Plus theme (version 1.0.0.9 by Plazmic Inc.) in my ... 83xx Themes forum

gonzus no está en línea Stack level 1

Today Plus without OTA access

Advertisement

Hi,

I have installed the Today Plus theme (version 1.0.0.9 by Plazmic Inc.) in my BB Pearl and it works perfectly. Now several friends want to install it as well, but it is nowhere to be found; the Themes section on mobile.blackberry.com appears to be empty.

I found in here a post by a member called froesei with instructions on how to download the theme's files and alter them so that the theme can be installed via the BB Desktop Manager. The thread even mentions froesei zipping those files and offering them, but I believe the administrator has removed the zip files, probably due to legal concerns.

My request to froesei, or anybody who can help: could you please send me those files via e-mail? Now I am concerned that if I ever have to do a hard reset or switch my BB to a new one, I will not have the superb Today Plus theme. Please help me!

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Best regards,

Gonzus

gonzus no está en línea Stack level 1
    Never mind, I found what I was looking for on a thread titled BB today plus theme pearl. Thanks anyway.