Hi Folks, you are all doing a great job and, if possible, I would take ... 83xx Themes forum

svalzania no está en línea Stack level 1

To All Theme Developer: Request

Advertisement

Hi Folks,
    you are all doing a great job and, if possible, I would take advantage of your professionality for creating a theme that for business use ( and a little bit shortsighted people like myself ) in my opinion would be a killer.
    I'm on a BB 8310 with fw 4.5 and use SCRIBBLE theme. The advantage of this theme is that under every light condition ( direct sunlight or night ) it is very readable. In addition to the above all menues ( like option list ) uses font size bigger than any other theme I tried. The bad part of it is that:
    • status bar is not easy to read
    • icons, numbers and fonts are not "very professional"
    I would very much appreciate if somebody of the "theme creator community" would modify the SCRIBBLE as follows:
    1. Use very easy to read icons ( even if in color ) with a better highlight
    2. Have to different icons for emails and SMS
    3. "L" type theme preferrable
    4. Staus bar with clear indication for signsl battery and very clear date and time
    5. Professional Font ( BBmillibank extrabold is very easy to read and professional ), font size 10 or 12
    I would appreciate if somebody would take this into consideration and I would be very please to donate for this job.

Thanks
    SV

Anybody available to do it?
    SV

Helmut no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have been testing one for a couple of days Ill be sure to post it when its done

Thanks buddy,
    look forward to see it.
    SV