For my blackberry curve 8310 AT&T but it only 4.2 so should i upgrade to ... 83xx Themes forum

husky357 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Theme Request and Help Needed

For my blackberry curve 8310 AT&T but it only 4.2

so should i upgrade to 4.5 if so how do i do it?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    If you do decide to upgrade, there is a link here on titled "latest OS-all models" scroll down to your phone (do this on your PC) and follow the link to blackberries site. Enter in all the necessary info to begin the download. Once the download finishes install it on your PC (run the .exe file) and then go to C:\program files\common docs (or files, I don't remember how it is worded)\research in motion\apploader and delete the vendor.xml

Once that vendor file is gone you can start DM (with your BB plugged in) and it should tell you there is an update for your BB. Make sure you do a backup (it will ask you if you want to do one when you go to upgrade) then BE PATIENT!! And do not unplug your BB until the ENTIRE process is completed. Otherwise you'll have all sorts of problems. Don't worry about that until you get there though, you won't have to worry about it unless something happens while your working on your BB.

Let us know if you have any other questions. ~via BB (