I've been wanting a new theme for a while and haven't quite found what I ... 83xx Themes forum

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile Theme Request

Advertisement

I've been wanting a new theme for a while and haven't quite found what I want. I'm a car nut at heart with GM sending the pulses to get it to beat. Even more specific, the new Corvette z06 or the 2009 zr1. Is anyone interested in making a theme for me? I would be able to get pictures so whoever wouldn't have to spend too much time. I'd be willing to donate toward the cause if it's done well.

On a side note, I like my zen theme that has the docked icons on the bottom and wondered why this wasn't more common.
    Last edited by bigblue95z; 03-27-2008 at 03:35 AM.

blbraner no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243E9E4A

GM theme

I would be willing to make you a GM theme if you still need it, what would you like it to be like, check out my dodge ram theme under the downloads section see if its something like that you would like

reyes421 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448519C
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I would like to get the RogersMJ BPhone Zen theme for my 8320 and just have the icons docked from the right to the bottom. PM or PIN me for more details or questions. Thanks in advance.