I'm wanting a scotland theme for my curve 8330 4.5os. I would like scenes of ... 83xx Themes forum

heatherj0003 no está en línea Stack level 2

theme request

Advertisement

I'm wanting a scotland theme for my curve 8330 4.5os. I would like scenes of the scotland country side w the regular bb icons but with a girly font also if it cound be an ota that would be wonderful

PreciousPixie4U no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30d38b49
    Have you ever thought of just adding a wallpaper pic to one of the installed themes from bb. They seem to work better and use less memory then the others that you purchase. I have an 8330 and some of the other themes seem to eat memory like there is no tomorrow.... I am sure that you can find some beautiful pics of Scotland online to add to one of these themes and then you will have the icons that you are used too. Hope this helps.

heatherj0003 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I thought about that and I do have some pics but I can't find a theme w 1. A bottom dock 2. Cute girly fonts or 3 w regular bb icons. So I thought I'd see if some of the amazing theme makers would make this theme

PreciousPixie4U no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30d38b49

Scottish Theme

I hear you........I am sure they can......I love all that girly stuff too.....fairies are my favorite.....I was having problems with a memory leak and found out that it was one of the themes that I had purchased....hmmm, wasted that money.....lol.....so I just did want I suggested and it solved my problem.....hope you find what you are looking for......