I have unlocked the TIM theme by following the instructions provided here on the site. ... 83xx Themes forum

jjaustin77 no está en línea Stack level 1

Theme Edit Question

Advertisement

I have unlocked the TIM theme by following the instructions provided here on the site. I like the 6 icons that are on the Zen theme for TIM, but I do prefer a different theme. Is there a way to change the other theme to get it to allow 6 icons (1 not being applications)? I searched the forums, but have not found anything to indicate how that would be done. Thanks in advance for any help.

-JJ

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Theme Edit Question

Not possible at this time. I don't know if Plazmic is planning on including the Horizontal Icon Zen theme as a base theme in the next release of the Theme Builder or not.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Thanks for the answer, but I think we may be talking about different things. I wasn't referring to a horizontal Zen theme. The TIM theme uses a standard Zen, but instead of the bottom icon being locked to applications, it takes on the next icon in the application screen. I just find this more useful, and was wondering if there was a way to do that. Thanks!

-JJ

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

no, richard is right...you guys are talking about the same thing.

jjaustin, at this time, the plazmic theme builder only allows 3 sample templates. the TIM theme (or TMO zen theme) cannot be duplicated/customized just yet.

yes, plazmic has a new release just around the corner with the ability to make that theme so just hang tight

Thanks for clarifying!

-JJ