Can ANYONE help me?Im new to this site and my blackberry altogether well i dunno ... 83xx Themes forum

HotMattyUK22 no está en línea Stack level 2

Theme DL problem

Advertisement

Can ANYONE help me?Im new to this site and my blackberry altogether well i dunno for the life of me how to get themes on my curve 8310 some dude of here helped me but he sent them on MSN and when i try and download them myself they wont go to my desktop manager and when i do find them and click on them it says somthing about error!!Anyone who could help me would be great lol
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 06-17-2008 at 03:15 PM.

HotMattyUK22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've tried all that i cant get anywhere lol!i think its summin to do with unzipping files im not sure but ive been trying hours!ive tried drag and drop and all that and still no luck i think i need COD files and AXL files there what i have in my desktop manager and i can put those on my BB no problem its just when i wanna download them myself!Thanks anyway
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 06-17-2008 at 04:54 PM.

daniels75 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    negot.
    Matt, go to your options button, look for theme and there you go.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    HotMattyUK22, if your desired theme files are in a zip file - you need to either "extract" the files, or you can just open the zip file (if your computer is set up to do so) and copy and paste the COD and ALX files to the folder where you can find them. Then you open BB desktop manager, click on application loader and then click the "add" button, browse to the folder where you copied your theme files, and select the theme you want to install and follow the prompts from there. At least that's how I do it. I'm not at my computer or I would walk through it myself and write all the steps. If you need more help, there are a lot of threads on PinStack that will help, or I can step through the steps when I can get to my PC...

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    if you're trying to download a zipped theme you must extract it first. Go to your received files or wherever you originally saved the zipped theme to. Right click on the theme, then extract it. Then open your DTM>appl. loader and find it, it will then be able to "add" that unzipped theme