Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I want a mossy oak camo one for blackberry pearl 4.2 with a qta link. ... 83xx Themes forum

carsonsmommy1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I want a mossy oak camo one for blackberry pearl 4.2 with a qta link. I want the writing to be hunters orange and bold with a normal size font.
    BlackBerry8130/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by carsonsmommy1 View Post
    I want a mossy oak camo one for blackberry pearl 4.2 with a qta link. I want the writing to be hunters orange and bold with a normal size font.
    BlackBerry8130/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179
    Your request may get noticed more in the official bb pearl request thread
    located here....http://forums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?t=106185
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.148 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

rwalker18 no está en línea Stack level 1

today theme with tasks

I'm looking for a today theme with tasks on the today screen. Can you help?
    Thanks.

Wishes no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi guys, this is my first time posting a reply let alone a request but I'm desperate. I have been looking for someone to have a theme exactly just like the lush theme but with iphone icons. The original has see through popups, a balck background with white (reverse)d type. in almost everything. It has a scroll bar with 6 icons in it. Can anyone make this dream a reality? I wish I knew how to contact whoever originaly designed this theme I absolutely love it, I just want different icons and the theme would be complete for me you can Email me @ chancillusions@yahoo.com. Thanks guys
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

redberry1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello, I have an 8330, 4.5.

I was looking for a purple them. I would like everything purple(darker) and black, and was wanting to use the purple tree picture from Cherri's wallpapers as the homescreen.

I have seen some purple themes on here but the purple themes that I go to are not OTA. I need it to be OTA, can you help?

Thanks!

kingj12 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I personally am looking for a famous stars and straps theme with the flick and slide home screen with precision icons and a gucci theme in black red and green the same way.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456