Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

So I looked and did see the home screen shot for the requested Texas Tech ... 83xx Themes forum

salscott no está en línea Stack level 2

Texas Tech theme 8300

Advertisement

So I looked and did see the home screen shot for the requested Texas Tech theme, but not the theme....is there one out there?
    Wreck 'em Tech

boosted2g no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey man. Any way of making a xbox 360 theme? Like with the white background and green x as the home screen. Then any other xbox 360 wallpapers for the lock and incoming calls. All with the white and green. In the today format with sms messages and calender on top Then the other reg icons as a bottom dock as bold icons if possible. . Hidden if possible.for curve 8330 4.5 os. Thanks in advance. Pm me if u hav questions or watever. ~via smartphone~

nicki76541 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have few themes ideas for you I love the csi, nip/tuck criminal minds and foodnetwork any way of making themes for them for me? if so hit me up on my email shotrthang@hotmail.com

stephskltn no está en línea Stack level 1
    A michael jackson theme!
    I can't get anyone to make one for me.
    Better yet, tell me what to download to make my own and then I'll do requests too.
    ~via smartphone~

vicky88bb no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi, I'm new to this page . I been lookin for a themeon this page but I'm very picky. I would like to know if u could make me a theme ill give you the colors and stuff I would like. I just bught me an ed hardy cover for my bb and I would like something similar or that matches the colors. The cover is yellow it has red roses with the green leaves on them , and on the back its has a skull with a heart on tthe top. And banners across saying love kills slow. If you are interested can you please let me know what you think... Thanks In advance . =). If anything you can email me to vfajardo52@gmail.com
    ~via smartphone~

vicky88bb no está en línea Stack level 1
    Oh and I'm new to this theme stuff and if you could xplain to me how it works and wat do I have to do. Oh and my bb is a curve 4.2.2 . I have no idea how all of this works. Thank you very much.
    ~via smartphone~

str8jaktkilla no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31bade3b
    I'm lookin for a theme along the lines of suicide girls. I know possible copyright situations but something along the lines of piereced, tattooed beauties would be nice. No complete nudity plz. If anyone could come up with something like this, please feel free to contact me and let me know. Tnks in advance.

pboopter no está en línea Stack level 3
    Somewhere I saw a House theme where the actors were caricatures across the bottom with a light b lue background. If you could do that for 4.5 and the 83xx it would be awesome. Also user defined icons in a top dock or zen. Thanks~via smartphone~

nicki76541 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Looking for someone to make some themes for me

bigdog357 no está en línea Stack level 2
    id like to c if someone can make a really badass big rig theme.thanks

bigdog357 no está en línea Stack level 2
    also id just like to say im a new curve owner 8330 and i love this site and thank all of u who take time out of ur day to post things on here,u all do some really badass work,thanks to all of u my curve looks great,thanks again,also im looking to make some new friends on here that would be cool,later,and thanks again to all.

trixxstyles no está en línea Stack level 1

clemson tigers

any chance u can do a clemson tigers theme?

goodegg97 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok a stewie/family guy theme OS4.5 with an ota! The angry monkey, a pic of the family and of course stewie as main wp! Red bold icons user customizable of course... I really need someone to make this theme before I die lol!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

patmelton1295 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey could you make a windows vista theme? with a bottom dock, and the start menu (flag) as the button to the applications?? thanks!

LaDDonna no está en línea Stack level 1

Question requesting custom theme please

im24krtgld@earthlink.net

Hello, I'm really new @ this I would like to have a custom themes made today style. I have a BB Curve 8330 4.5 os. The theme I would like to have made is Mistress LaDonna ( in cursive ) if there is anything else u need to know please e-mail me

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast