Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by Smurf2598 DaDoh why dont u try posting so people can see your ... 83xx Themes forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Smile

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf2598 View Post
    DaDoh why dont u try posting so people can see your work... its what gets u recognized for easier requests.. in a way i regret doin that but its fun.. so much for free time since i have gotten soo many requests but hey thats what we r here for... thanks for the extra help with the themes btw.. greatly appreciated..

Modern - bff or not thas funny... good to have a close friend who u can count on for a lil sports rivalry... luv college football... ps - go UNC sorry had to say it
    Good friends are great. maybe you guys can get together before the 8th of November and come up with a Texas vs. Texas Tech theme so my bff and I can sport it on game day...lol

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by vietazn View Post
    Hi, DaDoh80!

I wanted to request a fairly simple theme, I think. I just wanted a modification of the BB Dimension Today theme. I would like for there to be just a messages icon and calendar with as many events as possible that can be listed. That's all I would like on the homescreen. The colors I would prefer are white and sky blue. Also would like the text to be black, size 7 BB Millbank Tall Plain

Thank you in advance! I would really appreciate this!

I might be able to, once I learn how to actually use Plazmic, take a stab at that theme. If I can pull it off for my Pearls, I'll install a simulator for the Curve.

pure98 no está en línea Stack level 1
    can you send me examples of what you've created?
    Thanks- Crystal

darkangelpixie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    311f101b
    idk if you have had this request yet but i would love a chick warcraft theme for my phone its already hard enough for me to find things that are awesome enough for me and femme as well i would huggels you forever

Tex
    Tex no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2482B42C
    I have looked every where for a Texas Tech theme and can not find one. Any chance you have made or could make one for ota~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

laurence337 no está en línea Stack level 1
    How about a McNeese cowboys theme

thecottonclub no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243CE12D
    If you have the time, I am looking for a washington state university theme w/ the cougar head logo and maybe the football or men's b-ball logo. If you have the time that would be much appreciated. Its for an 8310

gmatrix no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDoh80 View Post
    im a lil new to this site and i have had my curve for about 4 days.. already downloaded all the programs and made my first theme and working on more.. if you have any ideas or suggestions drop me a line.. it takes me about an hour or 2 to build one... if you have all the settings (and pics) you want it will take less time.. my first one isnt............ the cleanest but ill be more than happy to sent it via emal.. so anyways hit me up if you would like some themes..

as an added note...... for future requests...

add colors you would like.. i have basicaly been staying with the general colors i have seen in the pics..

What about a World of Warcaft theme..... that would be sweet!!!

MHutch30 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    cnAsk4it
    I'm looking for a Guiness theme and an Ohio State theme... 8130 4.5 OS

Thanks in advance for your consideration

foxy3ls no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love Angelina, I can get some pix but would ultimately like 2 know how 2 build themes too
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    I would like a true blood theme I love that show and have been thinking about a theme for sometime now ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Eazy30 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30474E90
    Could you make a Cassie, Vanessa Hudgens (non girly), Atlanta falcons,or Georgia Bulldogs theme? Preferably hidden home page bold like. Ota for os 4.3 please!!! I greatly appreciate it. Idk how to post pictures but I can email them. Eazy3.0@gmail.com

buni no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ if u could make a hennesy and patron theme as a. Ota for the 8100 or 8300 that would be awesome

ernstac7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDoh80 View Post
    im a lil new to this site and i have had my curve for about 4 days.. already downloaded all the programs and made my first theme and working on more.. if you have any ideas or suggestions drop me a line.. it takes me about an hour or 2 to build one... if you have all the settings (and pics) you want it will take less time.. my first one isnt............ the cleanest but ill be more than happy to sent it via emal.. so anyways hit me up if you would like some themes..

as an added note...... for future requests...

add colors you would like.. i have basicaly been staying with the general colors i have seen in the pics..

ernstac7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Buni,

I just bought my first smartphone a bb8330 so it's a whole new world. What I would really like ia a clock that I could read without my glasses since I don't wear a watch. It would have to take up most of the screen but that's ok since i could put my glasses on if I wanted to see more detail. The only other thing would be if there are any unread msgs of any kind in a smaller font. Any of the other standard theme info could be on a second page or smaller font. Some sort of dark background to maximize contrast would be cool. Some color in the border to set things off would round things off nicely so as to appeal to the eye. How's that for a challenge. Thanks for any help.
    steve

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast