This is my first time to created the theme via plazmic cdk.. I just practice ... 83xx Themes forum

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

theme builder is my first time, Isn't that cool?

Advertisement

This is my first time to created the theme via plazmic cdk.. I just practice and learn theme CDK for fun..

FourLine of Icons, isnt that cool?

Seven dots of blackberry icon is overlay.

lock up
    Anyway, Can you example me , why once it appear on screen after I changed it to alx then I loaded it on my bb via blackberry desktop manager and reboot??
    Where can I find theme package like icons for BB?? Just curious.

Cherrichiodo, Princess.. I want to say THANK YOU for helped me how to solve plazmic cdk on my PC, I really appreciated it.
    Last edited by XBGM3R; 05-25-2008 at 07:52 AM.

PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

Your theme is better than mine?

I amN'T a PRO/ EXPERT and I really wanted to be able to make themes SOOooo badly! That actually is my first time, today I downloaded everything as such JRE, JDK, MDS..Plazmic CDK in the step to step up on the top like the pymaird.

That just is my beginner now : above as screenshot of the first post attached to transforming this below:
    My theme is HOTTTIE!!!! it called GHOST ZEN thats my own invest name.

Ahhh, I modified a theme all that stuff. its genuinely simple. However now where can i find 3rd party icons and all the stuff I want to customize for BB? I do want to have to make my own!

I actual am................................................ ...........(con't)................................ .........(con't).................................. .................(con't).......................... ..................(con't)......................... .........................(con't).................. ......................(con't)..................... ..............................(con't)............. ............................(con't)............... ...................................(con't)........ .................................PRO!!

I love it!
    Last edited by XBGM3R; 05-25-2008 at 09:39 PM.

PIN/ID
    241EDEFC
    UPDATE:

^^My Homescreen in front of my eyes, I love it. However, I am still working on themes.

Can you tell me where I can find some coolest icons for Blackberry only?

Thanks!
    Last edited by XBGM3R; 05-28-2008 at 12:35 AM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    the download section here on pinstack has a ton of theme building goodies!

nice job!

theme building gets as addictive as the bb itself

PIN/ID
    241EDEFC
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    the download section here on pinstack has a ton of theme building goodies!

nice job!

theme building gets as addictive as the bb itself
    Yeah I am theme maker as addictive... But I really realize that need to buy the specifed photoshop like adode/ else for more design and edit on wallapapers, photos, and some themes.. Plus I can use the Cut It Out tool to remove unwanted backgrounds from images and move subjects to new backgrounds without losing fine details.

Can you tell me what is the composer for? I don't have any experience with the composer. Should I remove it from my pc or what?

I have one question for you, Do you know where any business or icon products selling icons outside of this forums on internet? Just curious..

I notice you are sooo helpful and great infomation, like you did helped me few times. Anyway million thanks for link of theme building goodies.

PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

I customized theme, so what do you think of this?

If you interested to get this? just let me know. I will add cod & jad within ZIP in this post.

johnisthegoat no está en línea Stack level 1
    i am a nub here and i wanted to know how ot even start makin my own themes so please help. thanks alot
    -
    John