Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

this is one my favorite themes, although my themes are loud, I like quiet sometimes, ... 83xx Themes forum

lonewolf no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

this is one my favorite themes, although my themes are loud, I like quiet sometimes, and it makes me think about having a storm......not, i have tmobile....grrrrr

jdrudd2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32C5B6FB
    Okay, I managed to figure how to turn off dialing from the home screen so that I could then press O and get to the options menu. I'm now switched back to a different theme until I can figure out how to see ALL the icons with Raton's theme.

Thanks for the help guys! Feel free to send me any tips via PIN or PM.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by jdrudd2 View Post
    Okay, I managed to figure how to turn off dialing from the home screen so that I could then press O and get to the options menu. I'm now switched back to a different theme until I can figure out how to see ALL the icons with Raton's theme.

Thanks for the help guys! Feel free to send me any tips via PIN or PM.
    I'm glad you finally got it on your device. In order to change the icons in the main screen you have to hit on the button between the call button and the trackball. After you hit that button you should get prompted to a page with all the icons (apps, etc...) Hit that same button and select move and drag it to the very top left of that screen. Repeat this same process for all the icons you wish to appear as your top five on the main screen. Let me know if that's still not clear. Don't worry we're all still learning. I still consider myself a noob . Good luck!

PIN/ID
    32C5B6FB
    Nope...my device is old. No trackball. I have the side scroll wheel. I do have a center button between the send and end keys, but when I press that, it brings up my messages. I don't have the funky BB key on my device like newer models do.

Hints?

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    hmmm...haven't had that rolling thing on the side of my bb since my 7105 I guess the only option is for me to export it for you as an "Icon theme" and not as the one made. Let me know what you decide. If the Icon theme is made you will not see the main screen anymore just all the icons of course with the same effect.

PIN/ID
    32C5B6FB
    Well...is there a way to assign that center key to bring up all the icons? I know the key is assignable, but would that work? I'll try and tinker with it...

PIN/ID
    32C5B6FB
    AH-HA!!

I did it! I went in and set the center convenience key to "default". I then went and applied the Stormish theme, clicked the center key and BINGO! All the other icons pop up!
    Woooo-Hooooo!

PIN/ID
    32C5B6FB
    Now then....is there anything besides icon placement that I can customize? I'm not trying to be picky...just wondering what all I can do with this theme.

Whew! We're gettin' this figured out, one step at a time!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Wallpapers...You can choose whatever background you want for that main screen. I'm glad it worked out . YAY!! (The one with the Five icons ) The others have to be done by me...sorry but that's just Plazmic works...hehehe but anyway, Very glad it worked Enjoy!!
    Last edited by raton; 11-25-2008 at 07:29 PM.

PIN/ID
    32C5B6FB
    That sounds great! Thanks again for working with me through all this. I'm glad we got it taken care of. And now both of us can lend a hand if this happens to someone else!!

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for more themes from you. That is, as long as you make them workable for 4.2.1! haha!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by jdrudd2 View Post
    That sounds great! Thanks again for working with me through all this. I'm glad we got it taken care of. And now both of us can lend a hand if this happens to someone else!!

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for more themes from you. That is, as long as you make them workable for 4.2.1! haha!
    I'll keep that in mind next time I export something out for you 4.2.1 users . I'm about to release another one btw...well, not release just fix the links for it...hope it works on your bb...hehehe

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345