Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Make sure that you have enough memory on your phone for all of these themes. ... 83xx Themes forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Advertisement

Make sure that you have enough memory on your phone for all of these themes.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jdrudd2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32C5B6FB
    I will try that.

The only commonality I can find is that all the theme that AREN'T working are named: com_plazmic_theme_xxxxxx

That said, both the Industrial themes that I have (that work) are named like this too. But I have com_plazmic_theme_Stormish_Raton and com_plazmic_theme_wcxRED_87xx that show in my DM but not on my phone under themes.

UPDATE:
    I just downloaded the zip file of that Red Bold theme to my desktop. I extracted the alx and cod file to my desktop. I then went into DM and went to the add/remove app section. When I browsed for the file, I found the alx. I told it to upload that, but when I do I get an error box that says: "No additional applications for your device were found".
    I have NEVER seen that pop up before. So this would lead me to belive it IS something with my phone.
    Last edited by jdrudd2; 11-24-2008 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Updated info

All themes are made with plazmic, that's not it

PIN/ID
    32C5B6FB
    All right, I am browsing through Cherrichiod's thread right now...

But I checked my memory and I have PLENTY of that left! (18 MB)

I just thought of something. You have to download plazmic reader. I am going to go to my PC and check it out.

PIN/ID
    32C5B6FB
    Yeah, I read that somewhere too and downloaded the reader already (at least I think I did. Can't remember from where now). If you have a link though, that'd be great. I'll try to re-do that.

BTW, many, many thanks for all the help and patience with me!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thanks for helping pdxmatts. I just saw this thread. I was waiting last night for an answer but no reply. Hope you this issue sorted out jrudd2. Good luck. If none of this helps and need the zip file for it let me know okay?

PIN/ID
    32C5B6FB
    Here's another thought: I know some people have had to delete the Vendor.xml file in the Apploader folder. Is this something I need to do? And again, if I do, will it brick my phone??

(Yes, I do have EVERYTHING backed up in case something goes wrong! Not that much of a noob!)

PIN/ID
    32C5B6FB
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Thanks for helping pdxmatts. I just saw this thread. I was waiting last night for an answer but no reply. Hope you this issue sorted out jrudd2. Good luck. If none of this helps and need the zip file for it let me know okay?
    Hey, I'll take the zip if you don't mind! Any little help I can get will be great!
    Sorry for not reposting until this morning. I made that post last night and then called it quits!

Ok. I found an ota link that I have from BPlay. Click HERE to download it. Hope the link is still working.

Quote Originally Posted by jdrudd2 View Post
    Here's another thought: I know some people have had to delete the Vendor.xml file in the Apploader folder. Is this something I need to do? And again, if I do, will it brick my phone??

(Yes, I do have EVERYTHING backed up in case something goes wrong! Not that much of a noob!)
    You only need to delete the vendor .xml file if you are using a different carrier's OS.

PIN/ID
    32C5B6FB
    Got ya. Nope, I'm using the Verizon OS on my Verizon BB, so I should be fine.

Downloaded the Reader. It said it was already on my phone, but I told it to replace the existing file anyway.

Did Cherri's thread help in anyway? To anyone else having this problem, here is Cherri's link to read about "No Applications found for your device"

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...e_found-46506/

There have been times when mine has said that, but it was there in my application list on the DM anyway. Check for that as well.
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 11-24-2008 at 08:51 PM.

PIN/ID
    32C5B6FB
    Still thumbing through it....
    I am doing what she said in the first post and downoading the BB OS to my desktop. It's taking forever! still have about 5 minutes left (according to Firefox).

But there is some good info in there.

I actually have to put this all down for a little bit. I am supposed to take my Jeep into the shop at 2:45, so I gotta get going.

I'll jump back on here when I get back home. I will, of course, post my findings!

Thanks again, everyone!

prestigejunkie no está en línea Stack level 1
    i´m not really sure why it doesn´t run on my 8800 ... both, 4.2 and 4.5
    anyone having an idea?? got enough memory...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast