O.k. As far as I know I'm posting this in the right forum. The other ... 83xx Themes forum

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind

Smile So many themes, so little time.

Advertisement

O.k. As far as I know I'm posting this in the right forum.

The other day, Raton made a very good point. I let him know that, as always, a theme he had posted was flat out awesome. The point he made was with his response, that he thought his themes were going un-noticed. I thought that deserved a response that should be shared with all themers.

I also get that feeling Rat, however, I don't think it's that they're not being noticed, part of it is that there are a lot of great theme builders and it's hard to express gratitude to each and every one. One other thing, is that a lot of people when they are looking for themes may not post a reply, because they don't realize that we appreciate feed back. As for Raton, Luc, Cheri, Riffman, Pdx, Stonewall....... well the list goes on.....way too many to name!!!!! Some may not post replys for the simple fact that may assume that you already know that you rock, or as it is in my case, you've left many of us speechless. My point being, is that yeah, the themes are noticed, and by many are GREATLY APPRECIATED! So please don't slow down, keep 'em comin'.

P.S I dropped an "N" on the floor when I gave this post it's name.
    Last edited by jasonring; 01-23-2009 at 04:31 PM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    thanks for the post jason.

i can relate to new theme builders feeling "unappreciated" ... just know that not everyone is 'brave' enough to post a comment but that your themes are being downloaded like crazy. posting in the forums doesn't allow for count, but if you place your themes in the download directory, you have the opportunity to see number of downloads. maybe that will help with the feeling of not being noticed.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Thanks Jason for making ALL theme builders feel appreciated. Stackers always make me feel all warm in my tummy, so I'll keep on making themes until you guys are sick of them

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Hey Jason,

Thanks for the kudos once again but I was merely being sarcastic when I said that. I know people are downloading my themes because of the hits they get. Nonetheless, I do appreciate your kind words dude. I make my themes for people like you who enjoy them and don't post negative replies on my threads simply because a theme wasn't made for them or just because they hate the fact that they can't make their own. I do try to be fair with almost everyone when they ask me for a request but as ice pointed out the way people are demanding for things, I do ignore them to death. Not worth getting upset over some silly theme that's what I say. Anyway, group hug?
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    No problem Cheri....... I just didn't want some of you guy to feel like you should slow down.

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    the force is strong in you Jason.......lol
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    WhAT sick of them??????????? NEVER

I have to say I usually comment on a lot of themes, except Cherris and Smooths because here at work I cant access her site and dont have flash so I dont get to see their themes much
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

wallace614 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2088C5B9
    Someone knows if there is some Fast and the Furious Themes out there

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    i know i appreciate the work of everyone on hear and the collaboration that takes place
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I've downloaded themes from all over the place, but My favorite themes have come from Pinstack.

Pdxmatts's carbon today+ for the 83xx, and Cherri's "True" today+ for the Bold! LOVE em.

So thanks to all the theme makers on the stacks. Keep up the great work.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    To the theme builders of Pinstack..

We are humbled by your greatness and creative thinking. Those of us that are too lazy or just don't want to read all the instructions even though we dl'd it every program...we appreciate you in ways that you may not know. Making our precious BB's look good is a direct reflection of their owners. What would we do without you? We'd have little technical boxes with no life or personality. They would be the same as every other device carried by mundane users of *gulp* lg phones and pre-paid phones. GASP.. yes.. they have feelings too but not personalities like our precious bb's. You take us that extra mile from being mere blackberry users to crackberry addicts.

Fellow BB users unite and help our theme builders feel the love! (If we don't, they may go on strike and where would we be??)

Hmm.. too much? LOL

I, for one, tell all my bb friends to check out the latest themes that are created and posted here. You all devote alot of time and effort into creating these themes and give them to use freely. Thank you so much.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service