Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by MWPatterson Can you seperate out the SMS, email, and BB Messanger icons ... 83xx Themes forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by MWPatterson View Post
    Can you seperate out the SMS, email, and BB Messanger icons out? Also, is there anyway to change the font of the screens? I have changed it and it has not affected anything. Like the changes, other than the font issus which is a biggie.

Here's a pic of how my icons show after I separated them using the steps I provided you with. The font cannot be changed; I'm the only one who can do so as I can go back into that theme and mod the font. What font are you looking for. Let me know and I will make the changes necessary for you. I know you like this theme and I'll try to make it as close enough to your liking just let me know what color/size/font etc you would like on it.
    Last edited by raton; 01-20-2009 at 11:57 PM.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    I would like the font to be BBAlpha Sans and Size to be 7.

Thanks, for doing this. On the old 1 I could change it and that was one of the key things I liked too.

Good work and It does look good. I do see the seperate icons on the main screen but, I thought that they could be seperated out on the top part with the date & time? That would be nice too if it can be done, if not no biggie.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by MWPatterson View Post
    I would like the font to be BBAlpha Sans and Size to be 7.

Thanks, for doing this. On the old 1 I could change it and that was one of the key things I liked too.

Good work and It does look good. I do see the seperate icons on the main screen but, I thought that they could be seperated out on the top part with the date & time? That would be nice too if it can be done, if not no biggie.

Do you want me to make it a regular "U". If I understand you correctly you want the top icons to be at the bottom away from the time and date? I could upload the last theme if you'd like me to. You let me know.

PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    I like the layout of the theme as is, sorry for the misunderstanding. I mean the notification icons that show up when you get a Email, SMS, or BBMessanger message. Again sorry for the confusion. I an not trying to make it difficlut for you.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that! Oh yeah that could be fixed. However, the banner would change quite a bit. Otherwise, some things may overlap.

PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that! Oh yeah that could be fixed. However, the banner would change quite a bit. Otherwise, some things may overlap.
    No biggie than, other than it is cool. If you can get the font fixed, I would appreciate it.

Thanks Again,
    Mike

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    No problem Mike,

That font you requested is not found in plazmic. I could make it sans serif if you like or sans serif square and if I do so the font would definitely have to be bigger than 7 for you to be able to see it. I think you and I would have to work on testing it before you find one version you'd like. PM me and we'll talk further about how exactly you'd want this theme to be customized for you.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

RPM customized

Here you go dude .

RPM Customized 83xx 4.5 Icons are customizable.

OTA

http://raton2.ra.ohost.de/RPM Customized/com_plazmic_theme_RPM_by_Raton.jad

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    dude thats pretty sweet
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

JBerberena no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Here you go dude .

RPM Customized 83xx 4.5 Icons are customizable.

OTA

http://raton2.ra.ohost.de/RPM Customized/com_plazmic_theme_RPM_by_Raton.jad

gcobb no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is it just me or does this theme delete all your text messages over 30 days? I installed this last night. Under options that's what I noticed after I couldn't pull up some info I need. So I guess I screwed myself.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    No theme can delete your messages unless your settings for your device are to keep your messages for only 30 days. You must select to keep messages forever under options. Also, if you have too many themes on your device, your memory's bound to take a beating and run out of it causing the deletion of call logs; messages; emails; slow performance as well. Hope this helps...
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12