Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey all! I posted a request a few days ago for an Invader Zim theme. ... 83xx Themes forum

Kangaruex no está en línea Stack level 2

Reward Offered...

Advertisement

Hey all! I posted a request a few days ago for an Invader Zim theme. I am willing to pay a fee for someone to make me an all Gir theme (character on show) for my 8320. I have found some images that I would like to use and can e-mail them. If someone is willing to make this theme they will probably need a few more images. I would also need an OTA link, as I do not own a pc. I am running 4.5 and would prefer a bottom dock theme. So, if there are any takers please let me know. You can PM me or email me at. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 12-20-2008 at 08:06 PM. Reason: email edited out to avoid spambots

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    No need to pay for a theme. You want all the hounds after your loot . Just make a request for it on the request section. I'm pretty sure someone will pick it up. Or if you like I could make you one really quick in an hour lol. Something very basic of course with such hurry.

Thanks Raton. I am in no hurry if I know someone can do it. I did make my first request a few days ago on here. I didn't get any takers though. I figured if I offered my loot I could find a willing soul. I would love for you to do it if you want to, but you don't have to hurry. It is after all a busy season. Let me know if you want any of my images. THANK YOU soooo much. I have seen your work and know whatever you do will be awesome! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    No problem, I just sent you a PM with my email address. Forward your desired pictures to be included in your theme and I'll see what I can make out . Let me know what's your OS and if you want it ota or zipped. I would advise zip just in case I'm ever gone or something happens to that ota link you can always go back and load it onto your bb via desktop manager.

O.K. Raton... I hope everything made it to you alright. Let me know if you don't receive my email. Again, please don't feel rushed N thank you! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    No worries I got your email. I'll get to it once I'm done with this project I got going for the Bold. My first Bold theme .

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    kangaruex I've edited out your email from your OP. Not a good idea to post emails on the forums as it will attract spam bots.

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    good call lava.. and kangaruex raton is right absolutely no need to ask some1 to pay for the theme then every 1 will come up and about and charge u for what some 1 will prob do better for free... thats my take... raton rox all will be super with raton on the job
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

Thank you Lava And Smurf. I have seen Raton's work a lot on here and am glad he is helping me out. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Just saw this Raton! Take your time. I wasn't expecting anything until after Christmas anyway! Thanks again.

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5
    Sniff! Sniff! Is that money I smell? LOL

- berrythemes . com -

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Kangaruex Here's a pic of what you're theme's starting to look like . I'll try to finish it in a few.

Awesome Raton! Very nice! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LOL aflansburg... Mr. Crabs always smells a smelly smell that smells smelly. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Your custom menus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast