It has been a few months since I have posted on the new themes! So ... 83xx Themes forum

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3

Questions about 4.5 themes!

Advertisement

It has been a few months since I have posted on the new themes! So i was wondering if there had been any changes. I though that i read awhile back too, that there was a new version of the theme maker out too.

So my question is with 4.5 themes now can you change the home screen icons? Cause there are some Bold Berry themes for the 83xx and wow they are soon cool and I want one so bad!

But if i can't move around home screen icons i don't like it. Mostly cause i have removed BB messenger and that is usally on the home screen of the theme. So when i have it on my phone there is a hole where the BB messenger should be.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    If the theme was created with the 4.6 plazmic then the theme may have user customizable icons. Check the description, most theme creators put that info in their post.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

I guess the problem that I'm going to face with 4.6 themes is that I don't have 4.6 OS on my BB lol...
    And your saying that there is no way for the maker of a 4.5 theme to change wither of not the user of that theme can change home screen icons?
    I guess i need to post in theme requests now huh, for someone to make me what I'm looking for!

Themes made with 4.6 plazmic can be used for the 4.5 OS, they can be exported for 4.2-4.6 4.6 plazmic does not mean themes for OS 4.6 only

When you look at a theme that says 4.5 that means the OS it's exported for, not the version of plazmic used. Read the description, and look for wording like "user customizable icons" in the description
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Well i did a quick search for

"user customizable icons 4.5 83xx"

I found what I've been looking for, for the past few months!!! Cool new themes with user customizable icons, there are so many too! Now i can go home and get a new theme, cause i was under impression that they didn't have user customizable icons with 4.5 themes!
    Thank you soooo much!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    che, i did a short round up last night of the newest themes released.

check here

Glad you are finding what you're looking for che! Definitely check out cherri's link, some awesome new themes!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~