Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yeah I feel u on that one!!!! BB are way better than Iphone so why ... 83xx Themes forum

Bandana black no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    248c595c

Advertisement

Yeah I feel u on that one!!!! BB are way better than Iphone so why Downgrade? (Lol)

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    I think you may have missunderstood my meaning. I don't view using what ever theme as disrepecting RIM, what I said was "As for it being disrespectfull to RIM or BBs in general? I think that is taking the brand loyalty thing a bit far" I don't think using an IPhone theme is any More insulting to RIM then Using a windows XP or Vista theme, People Put themes on Windows computers to make them Emulate MAC OS, Its no diffent to me then painting a car, let the People choose I say. My basic thing is it seems kind of a wierd thing to be upset about.
    LOL!!! Too funny. I agree with you though. I theme my BB because I can. Right now I'm using a Vista theme, because I think the transparency effect is cool looking. I love my BB and wouldn't trade it for an iPhone if you gave it to me..
    This is the twenty-first century! Where people should have the right to choose what type if icons they want to display! Viva la indecisiveness! Viva la themes!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123