Hehe...... 83xx Themes forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Advertisement

Hehe...
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    the only reason i have an iphone theme is, like someone already said, to show what a bb can do.

i never use it, i think it's terrible to be honest, but when someone says they want an iphone because of the look of it, i just swich themes and tell them how with a bb you can customize it to how YOU want it, but still have the backing of a proven product in BB.

mrmoe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    don't judge a book by its cover.
    Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.
    | The DarkSide of PinStack | FAQ | Downloads |

Gigamaster89 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You are allowed to like the iPhone even though you have a Blackberry

tws777 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use an iPhone theme occasionally. Cool looking icons, just doesn't mesh well with my 3rd party icons. I just put them at the bottom. I am a big fan of apple, I just don't care for a touch screen phone. It's too inconvenient for me. I like to type and type fast on my bb, don't think I could do that on an iPhone.

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC
    Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    Interesting thread, I play with some themes, but I get bored with them too quick and they eat up memeory, so i mainly use wallpapers form my memory card, and change alomst daily, As for it being disrespectfull to RIM or BBs in general? I think that is taking the brand loyalty thing a bit far, I have 4 Blackberrys, 2 that a Carry every day, I love this phone, I can't emagine using any other phone, but to dis someone because they have a theme that Looks Like another phones OS, not really worthy of any ones time, If you are going to be upset about that then get upset about the Vista or XP themes too, there is more direct compition be tween the Windows Mobile phones then the IPhone. OK I am off My Soap box on this subject.

(These are just my thoughts, Not any kind of judgement of anyones option, I may not agree with you, but I will fight right beside you so your options is heard just the same as Mine.)
    Your thoughts are exactly my thoughts! Yes thread is very interesting! In someway Theme builders who make iclone theme that's absolutely disrespect to RIM. RIM looking for theme builders whoever make devepl BB theme and icons more color and improvement interface theme like jivetalk's interface, window live's interface theme, e-Mobile theme or other for next new device in future.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by XBGM3R View Post
    Your thoughts are exactly my thoughts! Yes thread is very interesting! In someway Theme builders who make iclone theme that's absolutely disrespect to RIM. RIM looking for theme builders whoever make devepl BB theme and icons more color and improvement interface theme like jivetalk's interface, window live's interface theme, e-Mobile theme or other for next new device in future.
    I think you may have missunderstood my meaning. I don't view using what ever theme as disrepecting RIM, what I said was "As for it being disrespectfull to RIM or BBs in general? I think that is taking the brand loyalty thing a bit far" I don't think using an IPhone theme is any More insulting to RIM then Using a windows XP or Vista theme, People Put themes on Windows computers to make them Emulate MAC OS, Its no diffent to me then painting a car, let the People choose I say. My basic thing is it seems kind of a wierd thing to be upset about.
    Last edited by pda.teck; 05-23-2008 at 04:30 PM.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    Interesting thread, I play with some themes, but I get bored with them too quick and they eat up memeory, so i mainly use wallpapers form my memory card, and change alomst daily, As for it being disrespectfull to RIM or BBs in general? I think that is taking the brand loyalty thing a bit far, I have 4 Blackberrys, 2 that a Carry every day, I love this phone, I can't emagine using any other phone, but to dis someone because they have a theme that Looks Like another phones OS, not really worthy of any ones time, If you are going to be upset about that then get upset about the Vista or XP themes too, there is more direct compition be tween the Windows Mobile phones then the IPhone. OK I am off My Soap box on this subject.

(These are just my thoughts, Not any kind of judgement of anyones option, I may not agree with you, but I will fight right beside you so your options is heard just the same as Mine.)
    that is exaclty what i do

mettleh3d no está en línea Stack level 2
    There's no denying the iphone looks nice and

that's about all that's going for it.

So why not have the looks of a aesthetically appealing device (or if you're just an apple boyscout) with the functionality of a BB?

I used bphone for a while. It looked good, thats it.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanerkan View Post
    Hello guys and gals,

I do NOT understand at is the need to use IPHONE themes? We are using Blackberry, we are special community. Then, why use 1phone theme??? I do not get it. If you really like it, then go buy iphone.

I feel like it is betraying to Blackberry!!!

Please comments.
    lol - I've always wondered the same thing........go figure

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by ericcif View Post
    Has nothing to do with liking the iphone, just the iphones icons.
    Exactly! I don't like or want an iPhone. The icons look really good on the BB. I've seen different kinds of iPhone themes, but the "iBerry" theme is the one I like. The icons are nice and nothing more.

Go BB!

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    who cares if it disrespects RIM thne they should tell us just so we pinstackers know and plus c'mon your not hurting any1 except yourself b/c you dont have a iphone theme its nice and after a while you will probably get bored and change it so w/e

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I wonder if any iphone users crave a Blackberry icon theme...

mettleh3d no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BenMarvin View Post
    I wonder if any iphone users crave a Blackberry icon theme...
    Haha, I was looking for just that on my sister's iphone. No luck so far.

cinematicmatt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D28C7
    i have the bphone zen theme. i get nothing but astonished looks whenever someone sees my bb and thinks "whoa, why did i ever consider getting an iphone?"

i've actually been able to switch att subscribers minds with my theme alone to investing in a blackberry

that and bbmessenger. which is the BEST thing rim could do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast