Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hello guys and gals, I do NOT understand at is the need to use IPHONE ... 83xx Themes forum

volkanerkan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252B8E82

Arrow Question : Why Use Iphone Like Theme ??

Advertisement

Hello guys and gals,

I do NOT understand at is the need to use IPHONE themes? We are using Blackberry, we are special community. Then, why use ıphone theme??? I do not get it. If you really like it, then go buy iphone.

I feel like it is betraying to Blackberry!!!

Please comments.

ericcif no está en línea Stack level 2
    Has nothing to do with liking the iphone, just the iphones icons.

volkanerkan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252B8E82
    Blackberry user uses Blackberry themes.

What happens if an iphone user sees that we use iphone like BB.

They will make fun of us. I mean I would.!

Cobra302 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i use the bphone theme, but not with the iphone wallpaper. i would use the original zen that came with the berry, but i dont get their use of yellow to indicate something is highlighted. looks really tacky on my black background. i dont really like the iphone, but the bphone theme uses the icons which are kinda neat.

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~wow volkanerkan, your post has good point. I should remain using BB theme or other theme instead of iphone. Guess what? I am going to delete MiBerry themes off from my sweet BB which is cloned iphone theme right now. I will not feeling regrets if I deleted it.

Thank you for your concerning and feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by volkanerkan View Post
    Hello guys and gals,

I do NOT understand at is the need to use IPHONE themes? We are using Blackberry, we are special community. Then, why use 1phone theme??? I do not get it. If you really like it, then go buy iphone.

I feel like it is betraying to Blackberry!!!

Please comments.

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    omg agree totally,if u like there themes so much go buy one..

BLACKBERRIES-rule
    and down with iphone,thanks PDA.TECK
    Last edited by VETT98; 05-23-2008 at 12:40 PM.
    Mike

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i think its just to show off to people
    wlaking donw a street and you have a iphone theme and people be like THE??!?@#$#@ thats freakin awesome thats what i see about having an iphone theme or anyother one
    lol for some reason thers a link for @#$

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    and it shows how flexible blackberries are over iphones...but personally its no big deal...i use the themes that i like and r most convenient for me!

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Interesting thread, I play with some themes, but I get bored with them too quick and they eat up memeory, so i mainly use wallpapers form my memory card, and change alomst daily, As for it being disrespectfull to RIM or BBs in general? I think that is taking the brand loyalty thing a bit far, I have 4 Blackberrys, 2 that a Carry every day, I love this phone, I can't emagine using any other phone, but to dis someone because they have a theme that Looks Like another phones OS, not really worthy of any ones time, If you are going to be upset about that then get upset about the Vista or XP themes too, there is more direct compition be tween the Windows Mobile phones then the IPhone. OK I am off My Soap box on this subject.

(These are just my thoughts, Not any kind of judgement of anyones option, I may not agree with you, but I will fight right beside you so your options is heard just the same as Mine.)
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    Interesting thread, I play with some themes, but I get bored with them too quick and they eat up memeory, so i mainly use wallpapers form my memory card, and change alomst daily, As for it being disrespectfull to RIM or BBs in general? I think that is taking the brand loyalty thing a bit far, I have 4 Blackberrys, 2 that a Carry every day, I love this phone, I can't emagine using any other phone, but to dis someone because they have a theme that Looks Like another phones OS, not really worthy of any ones time, If you are going to be upset about that then get upset about the Vista or XP themes too, there is more direct compition be tween the Windows Mobile phones then the IPhone. OK I am off My Soap box on this subject.

(These are just my thoughts, Not any kind of judgement of anyones option, I may not agree with you, but I will fight right beside you so your options is heard just the same as Mine.)
    THANKS i guess it is extreme saying disrespectfull,and i would stand by you also
    Mike

cpk3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have bberry that I use every now and then... Funnier is I use the iPhone ringer...

Once I was in the shuttle bus at the airport, on the way to the rental car place. The guy across from me had an iPhone, and my phone rang... He grabbed his iPhone to answer... Then gave me a dirty look when I answered my Blackberry....

Apple/iPhone is an elitist club in my opinion... Blackberry accepts anyone....

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by cpk3 View Post
    I have bberry that I use every now and then... Funnier is I use the iPhone ringer...

Once I was in the shuttle bus at the airport, on the way to the rental car place. The guy across from me had an iPhone, and my phone rang... He grabbed his iPhone to answer... Then gave me a dirty look when I answered my Blackberry....

Apple/iPhone is an elitist club in my opinion... Blackberry accepts anyone....

LMAO that is great, I have 4 or 5 IPhone ring tones on Mine, messing a with a couple guys at work that have them, i told them, I had Hacked in to thier phone with Bluetooth from accross the room and took the ones I liked. You should have seen their faces. This was not long after the Secruity issues with the IPhone came out, It was so hard to keep from laughing while they were panicking
    Last edited by pda.teck; 05-23-2008 at 01:11 PM.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5
    yeah iPhone sucks, but the icons work great on blackberry.....
    - berrythemes . com -

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    lol
    - berrythemes . com -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast