I have downloaded Able Batch Converter but need some help. Anyone know how to recolor ... 83xx Themes forum

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question: Recoloring Bold Icons

Advertisement

I have downloaded Able Batch Converter but need some help. Anyone know how to recolor bold icons? I see people have done it, but how? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know anything about able batch converter but you can use a program called gimp 2 to create and alter icons than place them into plazmic and make your own theme. Just search on google for gimp 2 and it should be one of the first couple of links.

vzwtecgal no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanx this sounds like what I might be looking for. I've seen someone with a crystal browser and wanted to get it but don't know how.do think this will help?

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Gimp is an icon crestre so you can make the icon you want to use in theme making but if you are looking for a specific icon you may want to search online for icons. People normally like sharing theme building supplys. I found alot of what I use by sharing than took gimp and made small changes to make them how I wanted them. ~~ Ethan