Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

is this work on the 8330?... 83xx Themes forum

omen1250 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

is this work on the 8330?

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    thx for the photoshop file.. I am so going to do it up tomorrow!!

Blawicki no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey buddy...LOVE the polaroid 2 theme as I am currently using it. I have never themed for blackberry so i downloaded the plazmic kit and as i'm a graphic designer by nature and schooling haha I don't have any trouble in the program so i was wondering if you would ship over the icons? I don't want to mess up the spacing and such...I tried to export the images to fireworks and photoshop but the png file will not export as i believe the theme was created on and earlier version maybe? Anyhow if I could get the icon pack and the downward triangles...that would just be just AWESOME Have a great day and thanks for a great theme!

email: blawicki@charter.net

stonewall72 no está en línea Themes Pro
    This is awesome - nice work!!!!

Fu53d no está en línea Stack level 2
    good stuff, I like it...thanks for sharing
    My Imaginary friend thinks you have mental problems...

Fu53d no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey Keeper, I love how you enclosed a .psd file with all layers, so that i can set up my own bg.
    My Imaginary friend thinks you have mental problems...

keeper22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am not real comfortable posting an Icon pack as I did not create the icons I just changed there size for the theme.

oh and for any one making changes don't forget to post what changes you make.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Quote Originally Posted by Fu53d View Post
    Hey Keeper, I love how you enclosed a .psd file with all layers, so that i can set up my own bg.
    You have to save it as a jpeg file.

Also what are people doing to deal with the strange icons from the home screen when they are on the app screen? .... Just curious.

ODizzle19 no está en línea Stack level 1
    can someoen explain on how to change the polarid picture?

dymund no está en línea Stack level 2
    I agree PLEASE post instructions

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am having the same issue. I have photoshop and cant figure out how to use my own pictures. Wonderful theme.

OK I will try to give a little tutorial but I am afraid you will need to know basic photoshop to be do this...here goes.

Step one:
    Open the photoshop file. Once openmake sure the Layers window is open in photoshop so you can see all the layers of this image (you can do this by pressing F7). In the layers window you will see the following layers:

Footer
    Header
    Background

Step two:
    Drag the image you want to use as a polaroid onto the canvas. Now I have no control over where the image ends up on the initial drag so we will have to move it to the right spot. Click the small arrow next to folder "1" in the layers window, this will expand the folder. Now drag the layer that contains the image you just placed on the canvas to the fourth spot down. In this folder, that is right above the layer that has an image of pink clouds.

Step Three:
    Now your image should be one layer above the the image with the colorful sunset. In the layers window you will see that the layer that contains the colorful sunset also has a black square with a white square inside it (this is the layer mask). Right click that black square and click "Add Layer Mask to Selection". When you do this you will see a dotted square show up on your canvas...but do not click the canvas. In the layers window click on the layer that contains the image you would like to use.

Now that your layer is selected go down to the bottom of the layers window and you will see a small grey box with a white circle...Find it? Click it. You have successfully masked off your new image in the correct position and layer.

Step Four:
    Now the layer that your image is on has a neat little black and white box on it in the layer window, you will want to adjust your image to fit the space.

In the layers window there is a little chain link between your image and the little black and white box. Click that to get rid of it, then select the small window just to the left of where the chain link was to make sure your image is selected.

Finally we get to go back to the canvas and adjust our image. Go over to the canvas and hit control+t and move/rotate/scale the image as you feel appropriate. Then hit enter.

Wheeew we made it and now you only have 7 other photos to do....

Good luck I will read this over in a bit to see if it makes sense.
    Last edited by keeper22; 11-04-2008 at 07:21 PM.

Oh and while searching the stacks I found who created the hidden icon idea that I used on my theme so I need to give credit: dr_devious

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12