Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I had this issues and troubleshooting the error, I recreated the theme item by item. ... 83xx Themes forum

anopie no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I had this issues and troubleshooting the error, I recreated the theme item by item. After I got past 5 Zen tabs is when I got the error. I tried this on a couple more Custom themes and got same result. So to me it seems to be that you can only have 5 or less Zen tabs. Was successful in doing 5 Zen tabs + 2 Today items w/o error.
    To theme or not to theme...........

Rupi no está en línea Stack level 1

The Final Solution!

!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!

This should help if you are running Theme Builder on a version of Windows with regional settings different from English (U.S.).

It appears that Theme Builder is using the localized decimal character instead of a "." in the SVG file and this is causing the compilation errors reported on export.

To work around this issue, you can change your regional settings to English (U.S.) in the Regional and Language Settings screen of the Control Panel prior to running Theme Builder. Alternatively, you can change the decimal point value to be "." instead of the regional value.

Hope that helps.

Rupi no está en línea Stack level 1
    !!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!

This should help if you are running Theme Builder on a version of Windows with regional settings different from English (U.S.).

It appears that Theme Builder is using the localized decimal character instead of a "." in the SVG file and this is causing the compilation errors reported on export.

To work around this issue, you can change your regional settings to English (U.S.) in the Regional and Language Settings screen of the Control Panel prior to running Theme Builder. Alternatively, you can change the decimal point value to be "." instead of the regional value.

Hope that helps. It helped me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12