Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm sure all you stackers that like to fumble around with their theme builder were ... 83xx Themes forum

JakeHasABB no está en línea Stack level 2

Plazmic 4.5!!

Advertisement

I'm sure all you stackers that like to fumble around with their theme builder were just excited when you saw that the update was out. I had moved the icons to the bottom, added the "today" affect for the calendar and messages and rearranged everything I felt needed rearranging. I was as giddy as a school girl when I uploaded it to my phone only to try to get to my new fangled home screen and have it refuse after getting to icons of all my apps.

Does anyone know the reason why or how I could fix it? Thanks in advance!!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    U probably received an error when u exported the theme. You may have something on the home screen that runs over the boundry of the homescreen. It won't let u get to the homescreen on your bb.

I had to remove everything from the homescreen and carefully readd, making sure I didn't go over the edge. Then mine worked.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks for the quick reply.. Ill try that!

There were 2 errors and i got rid of one but I'm not sure why this error comes up or how to get rid of it.

Warning: The following resources could not be included in the theme for reasons explained below:
    homescreen.svg

Warning: homescreen.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.

I fixed the "Warning: homescreen.svg: Failed to compile SVG file." by removing the application button from my homescreen. crappy fix but now my theme works.. anyone know of a different way to fix it?

keeper22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    got the same problem and the fix was to get rid of the application button ...LAME hope there is a fix

Is there anyway to be able to scroll icons left and right instead of up and down? I like the horizontal position but it bugs me when I have to scroll up and down to move left and right. yeah, I know.. Im picky.

BerrySmartUser no está en línea Stack level 3
    Plazmic needs to fix this! I was creating another 4.5 theme, and not having the ability to have the application button totally kills my idea..

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    I have the application button on the home screen and it exports ok. I do get that error when I try to use a different icon for it thought. Weird.

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Why would you want the application icon on the home screen anyways? Every blackberry owner has an application button on the phone. All the themes I have designed, i never included the application icon because the phone already has the button.

ludejim no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpoint View Post
    Why would you want the application icon on the home screen anyways? Every blackberry owner has an application button on the phone. All the themes I have designed, i never included the application icon because the phone already has the button.
    Just from my experience on my 8700c blackberry, i do not have a blackberry application button, i can use one of the shortcut buttons as an application key, but i do not have a dedicated button. This is why all of these people are annoyed, and this is why i am annoyed as well. It is very obnoxious.

dynem216 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think I'm having a different issue, but it is still to do with the 4.5 software. I keep trying to load it onto my 8120 with v4.3.0.115 software, but it gives me a " No additional applications designed for your device were found" message. can anyone help me get this issue fixed? Any help would be AWESOME.

Rupi no está en línea Stack level 1
    But HOW do you get rid of the application button?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupi View Post
    But HOW do you get rid of the application button?
    are you creating a dimension zen theme? or custom?

Rupi no está en línea Stack level 1
    !!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!

This should help if you are running Theme Builder on a version of Windows with regional settings different from English (U.S.).

It appears that Theme Builder is using the localized decimal character instead of a "." in the SVG file and this is causing the compilation errors reported on export.

To work around this issue, you can change your regional settings to English (U.S.) in the Regional and Language Settings screen of the Control Panel prior to running Theme Builder. Alternatively, you can change the decimal point value to be "." instead of the regional value.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Rupi; 08-28-2008 at 03:36 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast