Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This theme was requested by a fan and I decided to make it as nice ... 83xx Themes forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Pittsburgh Steelers Today Plus (customizable) 83xx/87xx/88xx 4.5

Advertisement

This theme was requested by a fan and I decided to make it as nice as possible. Looks great on a blacked out curve like the one I have . Anyway, bottom icons are customizable. Enjoy!

It should work on the following devices 83xx/87xx and the 88xx running OS 4.5.

83xx OTA

http://raton2.ra.ohost.de/Steelers by Raton 83xx/com_plazmic_theme_Steelers_by_Raton.jad

87xx OTA

http://raton2.ra.ohost.de/Steelers by Raton 87xx/com_plazmic_theme_Steelers_by_Raton.jad

88xx OTA

http://raton2.ra.ohost.de/Steelers by Raton 88xx/com_plazmic_theme_Steelers_by_Raton.jad

PICS:

in action (below)

Here are some of the Backgrounds that didn't make the cut along with the ones that did. Enjoy! (already resized)

Please note that you can only change the homescreeen image.

Last edited by raton; 01-24-2009 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Fixed font issue (such a perfectionist :()
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Raton, I love your work, I really do, but I can't give this one props. Being a Browns fan I just can't lol don't be mad at me via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    A Steelers fan here. Been looking for a good clean theme and this is it. Got a request though if I send a pic with the superbowl rings on it could you ma'e the rings into icons?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lukecage no está en línea Stack level 1
    SWEET! I'm going to download it now and show everybody! And the rings as icons...man! Let's go Steelers!!

BTW, you wouldn't happen to have Tarheels theme would you?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Praying that the Cards sneak up and bite the Steelers just so they aren't the first to 6 but regardless of that this is an awesome theme raton. Great work!!

PIN/ID
    @5K
    How would I go about to give a picture so can be looked at for the ring fonts I think it would look great with it? Or at least so you all could use as a wallpaper? I'm a noob here so not much knowledge how to do this correctly. Raton this theme is very well done. Thanks again.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Updated incoming call screen...

THANK YOU GUYS! I'm glad you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    How would I go about to give a picture so can be looked at for the ring fonts I think it would look great with it? Or at least so you all could use as a wallpaper? I'm a noob here so not much knowledge how to do this correctly. Raton this theme is very well done. Thanks again.
    Hi jrhorner,

If you want to use your own background and make it look just right on your device without much pixelation you must try to use this program (free) called PIXresizer and set the image to (in this case for a curve) 320x240 those are the dimensions for our curves. Here's the site for you to download that application. http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

If you want to post the image here then you need to go into your profile and upload the image through your album. If you don't want to use that then try other alternatives such as photobucket or flickr and just post it on the wallpapers thread to share with the rest of the stackers. As far as your request is concerned, I'm not going to be able to grant your request for the theme is as is. It was a request for another stacker and i'm not going to mod it much further. I apologize but I feel like if I make one mod here and there then everyone's gonna start asking for me to mod all my themes. And that's totally something no theme developer likes to do. Once again, I don't want you to think I'm being snotty or anything like that. I share all my themes for free and don't ask for anything in return. I hope you understand. Enjoy the theme. I just changed the font of the incoming call screen as well as the background. The previous version was too hard to read. No one complained but I did pick it up. If you liked the previous version don't download this one then. The image is in the Original Post. Enjoy your weekend guys
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Thanks for the reply and no problem I understand about modding problems. I like both call screens think I'll just download both. Thanks again good looking out for us theme requesters.

cherylhandy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31017CDF
    OMG WOW this is by far the BEST Steelers theme I have found as of yet, awesome will have to check out your other themes ty so much just in time before the superbowl!!!!!!!!

lilxanna no está en línea Stack level 1
    thank you thank you thank you. =] i have been requesting a steelers today theme on other sites for the longest. googled "steelers today theme" and this link came up!! yay.

go steelers!!!

cherylhandy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31017CDF
    Raton I have a request for a theme no rush but I am looking for a USF Bulls theme can u help me out?

iluvmyBBpearl no está en línea Stack level 2
    Can u plz make this for the 81xx series? Thank u~via smartphone~

Richard58 no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem with the Steelers theme on my 8700

I love the theme but I have a quick question. I see the main page but how do I get to the rest of my applications? I have tried scrolling and pressing various buttons but I only get a far as the setup icon.

gar_ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246F733A
    Nice job Raton...........Excellent as always

bmw5176 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    247978ee
    Lol I wud give my left pinkie for a storm version!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast