Results 1 to 5 of 5

Hi I'm looking for someone to host a couple of themes that I created any ... 83xx Themes forum

  1. #1
    garvicad's Avatar
    garvicad no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    41

    Ota host

    Advertisement



    Hi I'm looking for someone to host a couple of themes that I created any help would be great

  2. #2
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    3,242
    I can do it for you, you will need to send me the jad an cod files of your themes, check your pm
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  3. #3
    sooner's Avatar
    sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    I can do it for you, you will need to send me the jad an cod files of your themes, check your pm
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    If you don't mind I would like to use you for this as well, I need to get a little better at them tho.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  4. #4
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    3,242
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    If you don't mind I would like to use you for this as well, I need to get a little better at them tho.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    sure sooner just export the theme to JAD format and send me the files i will do it for you

    check your pm for my email
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

  5. #5
    sooner's Avatar
    sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    sure sooner just export the theme to JAD format and send me the files i will do it for you

    check your pm for my email
    [FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]I wasnt sure if you wanted the files zipped or not so im sending you both. thanks [/FONT]

    [FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]SOONER[/FONT]

    iLord is DEAD!


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •