anybody figure out a way to fix the today plus theme with os 4.5? the ... 83xx Themes forum

chinh8310 no está en línea Stack level 1

OS 4.5 today plus theme fix?

Advertisement

anybody figure out a way to fix the today plus theme with os 4.5? the problem lies when you do a soft reset the icons default back to the way they were before u arranged them

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Yes this is very annoying. I would like to know as well. Anyone? Any clues? It wasn't like this in prior 4.3 and < versions.

k4mjk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    -
    anyone know the deal on this ?

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    not shure but i actualy fixed mine some how dont quite remember but i think that mayy-b if you turn your firewall on it will stop doing that like i said though maybe this might be incorrect information though! can someone please verify i dont use softreset any longer for some reason because i dont need it for os 4.5

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Quote Originally Posted by lexo View Post
    not shure but i actualy fixed mine some how dont quite remember but i think that mayy-b if you turn your firewall on it will stop doing that like i said though maybe this might be incorrect information though! can someone please verify i dont use softreset any longer for some reason because i dont need it for os 4.5
    I dont think that's the fix, my firewall is enable. It has to be on in order for My Alarm to work correctly. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Last edited by tfrankson; 07-29-2008 at 01:45 AM.

sbs8331 no está en línea Stack level 2
    So far, you have two options with 4.5. One is to get a free Today Plus theme where the icons are fixed. There are developers who will customize which icons you want, sometimes for a donation. The second option is to shell out $7.99 for a Today Plus 4.5 from bPlay (listed as their Next Generation themes). These will allow you change the "Zen" icons that appear, even for 4.5. BB Dimensions's Today Plus theme will not retain its customized icon arrangement upon reboot in 4.5.

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by red69 View Post
    If you are familiar with Composer (a part of Plazmic's CDK), you can create the Plus themes there. They cannot be created with Themebuilder.
    Do you have any suggestions on getting started with the composer?

sbs8331 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lexo View Post
    I have firewall on with os 4.5.0.52 on 8300. The icon still revert back to their original arrangement upon battery pull or soft reset.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    So far, you have two options with 4.5. One is to get a free Today Plus theme where the icons are fixed. There are developers who will customize which icons you want, sometimes for a donation. The second option is to shell out $7.99 for a Today Plus 4.5 from bPlay (listed as their Next Generation themes). These will allow you change the "Zen" icons that appear, even for 4.5. BB Dimensions's Today Plus theme will not retain its customized icon arrangement upon reboot in 4.5.
    The today plus theme is free and I have it on my 8320 4.5 OS. The ota is posted here on Pinstack.

razbarry no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just upgraded my 8320 curve to 4.5.0.69 and kept the free (from BB) today plus theme from 4.2 and I have no issues at all. I have done hard and soft resets and my icons stay put...