Hey guys, Cherri tried to help me before, however, I am still having no luck. ... 83xx Themes forum

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200

Ok. What can I do?

Advertisement

Hey guys,

Cherri tried to help me before, however, I am still having no luck. Here is my problem: My 8310 will only recognize net_rim_themes. Example, I have unlocked all the vendor themes, they work fine. I have downloaded today plus and scribble and they work fine as well. However, any themes made by users (including Cherri's) will not work. They show in applications but no matter how many battery pulls you do or how many resets, nothings.

I am trying these OTA now as I somehow downgraded my desktop manager (don't ask lol). Anyhow, with OTA it shouldn't matter what Desktop manager I am using.

I am on a BES with an IT policy, however, the other themes net_rim work when I download them??

Someone help PLEASE!!

benthabits no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    What's the operating system on your phone?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

benthabits no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Sorry just loolked and see that your using the same op sys as me...hmmm I had this issue with themes I was making but it was because I didn't make them for the right op sys...if you are using cherries themes they should be fine...she's the one that told me I was making them wrong. So...I guess I'm worthless and have no solution....sowwy

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

coreysr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24426C48
    Does it have something to do with your companies BES? Perhaps because the say net rim they are considered oem products and others are considered third party! Have you talked to your IT department to see if there are restrictions on what you can put on your berry? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~