Greetings all and I apologize if this subject has already been covered. First let me ... 83xx Themes forum

dueler88 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question night-time silence wanted

Advertisement

Greetings all and I apologize if this subject has already been covered.

First let me say that my first BBerry, the 8310, is quite simply one of the finest products I've ever owned. Not just one of the finest phones, but one of the finest *products* I've ever owned.

I recently did a 2-week business trip in Europe and the thing is tha bomb for communications and travel information. International Roaming with Google Maps was a joy to use. Wherever I was, I could figure out where to go and get the information I needed.

The only thing I'm really having trouble with is in silencing the thing at night. Currently I manually change my profile to Silent, but I'd rather have it do that automatically every night and go back to the Normal profile in the morning. I suppose what I'm really looking for is an Auto-on/Auto-off feature that would only let emergency calls come through at night, since my BBerry is also my home phone. I also don't want to be awakened by the buzzing of an incoming email sent by somebody in the GMT+1 time zone.

Does anybody have any ideas as to how I might be able to make this happen, other than the manual Profile setting?

Thanks. bd

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

Re: night-time silence wanted

you could try profile scheduler from handago......i think this application is bascially what your are looking for.....hope this helps

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

or you can set BB Auto turn on/off feature to times you wake go to sleep

dueler88 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks everybody. Does anybody know if there is an OTA download for the Profile Scheduler App?