Hello, First this site is great, thanks to everyone that post tips, themes, and all ... 83xx Themes forum

md79 no está en línea Stack level 1

New to the curve need help please

Advertisement

Hello,
    First this site is great, thanks to everyone that post tips, themes, and all that good stuff. I just got the 8300 curve for at&t and I am using the Today themes (where your home page has the icons on the left). I was wondering if there was anyway to change what apps show on the home screen. I tried moving them up in order, but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bluebugangel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Plz Ask

Re: New to the curve need help please

If you push the BB button it will take you to the next screen showing all your programs, apps, etc. Highlight the one you want, hit the BB button and select move. You are free to move it around to where you want it. Only the first 5 items will show up on your home screen. Also, if this is not what you wanted to know, you can go to Options, and then to Themes and it will show you the 3 different set ups you can use. Either way you can more the icons around and have what you would like to see on the home screen. It is just different for each theme but as far as I know still only shows the first five. Except if you are using the default theme.

Hmm, did I make any sense at all? I hope so! Sorry if I confused you!

I tried moving the apps. It doesnt show my first five. It leaves my messages, calendar and call log as the three apps and thats with the bb dimension today theme, dimension zen,and understated dark today theme. Thanks again for your help.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

The today theme is fixed once the theme is created. You can have a special list on the first page if some one will create a theme for you. But you can make your own if you download all the Plazmic CDK and requisite software packages. I currently have Calendar, Messages, BlackBerry Messenger, Options, Address Book and Browser, in addition to Applications on my today screen. For creating your own themes, check out the useful threads on the Software & Theme dev forum.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Thank you. I will try making my own like you said. Thanks again.