I created a new theme for my wife and she loves it, but its my ... 83xx Themes forum

jconner940 no está en línea Stack level 1

New Theme Creator Need help and advice

Advertisement

I created a new theme for my wife and she loves it, but its my first theme and want some outside opinions, lol!! Please check it out and let me know what u think. Still not sure how to get the screen shots to post on the web but i did after many hours figure out how to get it in a zip lol.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jconner940; 02-25-2010 at 12:54 AM.

jconner940 no está en línea Stack level 1
    no comments? no opinions? u wont hurt my feelings lol need some constructive critisicm please.... can get any better until i know what i doing wrong and u guys are the pros, you use your BB daily and know what a theme is suppose to do and have so common STACKERS help me out!!!

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well, I have a pearl so I can't download the theme to check it out. However! I build themes and am more than willing to offer any help that I can! As far as the screenshots are concerned, there is an app called CaptureIt. Its a very basic and simple app that allows you to take screen shots of your BB and saves them to your memory card. Then you just simply upload the pictures from your BB to your computer, and from there to the site. Simple as that. Also, the app is free.

Now, even though I am a fellow theme builder, u don't get into the animated, or hidden dock themes, simply because I personally don't use them. So I wouldn't be able to help in that area. However, any other questions you may have about theme builder, or icons, etc, please feel free to ask. If I can't answer it I know people that probablly can. Also, I see that this is for the 83xx curve, so all of the icons, etc are the same demensions as the pearl. So if you need any help with that let me know.