i have the viigo app on my curve 8330. i am in the process of ... 83xx Themes forum

ce2gee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31c89bc7

new theme builder. need a little help

Advertisement

i have the viigo app on my curve 8330. i am in the process of trying to build a theme for my phone can anyone tell me what i need to put on the home screen so the viigo app will be there like it is now

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Home screen

Quote Originally Posted by ce2gee View Post
    i have the viigo app on my curve 8330. i am in the process of trying to build a theme for my phone can anyone tell me what i need to put on the home screen so the viigo app will be there like it is now
    Hi,

What you want to do in order for your third party apps to show up in your home screen in this case (viigo) you must check all the icons under properties to application device I believe. I just zombie walk through the theme builder that I forgot what it's called. But yeah, you must check that bos for the icons you're placing on the home screen. Also, no need to be picky about what you want on the home screen just click zen icons and do what I mentioned above and after you export it try to rearrange your icons (viigo) and place it in the first place or first icon by moving it on the (apps) screen. Let me know if it works. You should have no problem whatsoever as long as you follow the steps I provided you with. Now, if you want to be able to go up and down right to left without any issues just eliminate the (profiles) icon under (visibility) I think and uncheck the box; as I said I zombie walk through it and I'm not in front of my pc atm to provide you with detailed options under cdk. Oh, try using CDK 4.6 (latest version) from www.plazmic.com. Hope this helps. Report your results. Be sure to export it for your device and for your OS for compatibility and to avoid issues loading it onto your phone. Try using desktop manager 4.6 (less buggy) umm...I think that's it for now. Any more questions feel free to ask . Good luck!!
    Last edited by raton; 12-28-2008 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Small edit

PIN/ID
    31c89bc7
    i clicked the use device priorities box is that the right box?

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Use Device Application Order is the box you want to check if you are building a custom theme. That is found in properties when you add a icon. That gives the user the ability to select the icons they want just like zen themes do

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Yes, that's the box you want to check and yes as CMangum said. Make sure you're creating a "custom" theme. That will enable you to make your theme icon customizable. You may add today icons and zen at the same time if you like. But right now just try that first then you can fiddle with the other types of theme. Let's just keep it zen/bottom/top for now. Once you've selected that you can now select the 3rd party application of your choice.

PIN/ID
    31c89bc7
    so actually i could put that as all my icons and let anyone who uses my theme pick whatever icons they want

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Yup yup like this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    31c89bc7
    could i put those as all the icons then people can choose whatever they want

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    If you click the use Device Application Order, that's precisely what it does. It allows people to move the icons around.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan