Here is a screen shot of a theme I'm working on. It's for the hard ... 83xx Themes forum

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3

Nascar Madness 8300 Icon

Advertisement

Here is a screen shot of a theme I'm working on. It's for the hard core Nascar fans because it doesn't use the normal icons. The focus icon is a green flag, when you focus on a car it shows the drivers headshot. Thanks to cherrichiodo for showing me where the guage icons were. I'm mostly using the Nascar Resources I posted yesterday http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=81888 and Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 for resizing/transparency/editing. It's probably not very useful for anybody except a hard core fan.

nascar_madness.png

Still a lot of work before it's finished.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    nice jobs on the icons! i know some die hard nascar fans that would love this!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    good work, I have a friend that would kill for this theme, but he has a 7100

felicitydee no está en línea Stack level 1
    Did you ever get this finished? I am going to Talladega this weekend and would LOVE to carry this theme with me : )

steevesh no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love what uve done so far and when its finished I'd def be one to download it I'm a huge dale jr fan if u could send a message when its done thatd b awesome keep up the good work

nativemamma no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm a Big Fan of Nascar and would luv this theme I would also appreciate it for OTA if possible, and if U could send me a msg or pin whenever U're finished it 2 thanks pin:302b4c8d Thanks in advance!!~via BB Curve 8330(wap.pinstack.com)~