Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If your messages are being deleted that mean your memory is to low, it will ... 83xx Themes forum

whiteknight67 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

If your messages are being deleted that mean your memory is to low, it will eventually delete your email. Just free up some memory and your problem will be solved.

bsteinlage no está en línea Stack level 1
    I work for sprint and I am the blackberry expert for the missouri sales district. And a couple of you guys a right. The reason it does that is because it runs out of memory. When you hold alt and hit lglg it will delete your event log. That will help with the problem. Also on the pearl there is a software upgrade that will fix that. And as long as you have all of your pics and music and other big files saved to your card you won't have that problem.

CBfan2409 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20F21257
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanna87 View Post
    I have had my 8300 Blackberry for close to 5 months now and just recently it's been deleting my sms and mms text messages out of no where! I have checked everything, setting on everything on the phone and my friend has the same phone and does not have that problem. Im starting to think its my theme's screwing up my phone. I NEED HELP!!!!!

CBfan2409 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20F21257
    im a rep for blackberry tech support and when i get this call its always cause of no memory it's really bad on the pearl8130..you can delete your blackberry sample video in apps,set reserved picture memory in media to 0mb,connect to browser options and delete everything cache operations,do the alt lg,lg like joanna87 said and pull battery out every so often to clear any errors out....GET A MEMORY CARD !!!and make sure there are no media files on your device memory......also been getting a few calls with same issue on the world phone 8830 past two weeks

baileyd2972 no está en línea Stack level 1
    About the bb deleating messeges: do u have a media card? If u don't, ur bb memory could b full and when that happens it randomly just starts deleating. They're about 30 bucks at Walmart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12