I've tried numerous times to install the JDE and the Plazmic theme builder on my ... 83xx Themes forum

reyes421 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448519C

Making an 8320 Theme

Advertisement

I've tried numerous times to install the JDE and the Plazmic theme builder on my computer with no success. So being that I have yet to find the "perfect" theme for myself, I was wanting to know if anyone would collaborate with me on making a theme. I'm well versed in Photoshop and I know exactly what I want the theme to look like. I can help out in just about any way possible aside from building it on Plazmic. If anyone is interested please PIN me and I will give you a low down of how I want the theme to look like. I'll even send you sketches or examples if need be.
    Thanks in advance Stackers.
    Damian Reyes
    ReyesDesigns+

dckiwi no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by reyes421 View Post
    I've tried numerous times to install the JDE and the Plazmic theme builder on my computer with no success.
    I'm in the same boat so to speak. Plazmic keeps asking for an older version of the JDE, i.e. does not recognize the version I have installed.

I've built themes for a slew of other mobile devices and want to try my hand at the BB since I, too, have yet to find that perfect theme. There's things I like about some, but are missing bits and vice versa.

reyes421 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448519C
    Same here. And now when I try to download the JDE it prompts me for my login information, I fill it in and then nothing. It prompts me over and over. Just to make sure that I've been using the correct information I made 2 additional accounts and same result.

Like I said I'm well versed in Photoshop. I can help with building icons, and whatever other PSP needs there are for a theme.

This is the basic idea of the theme. There is a little more to it. But let me know if anyone is interested.

CONCEPT:
    Damian Reyes
    ReyesDesigns+