Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hello all. some of you may or may not be familiar with my themes, but ... 83xx Themes forum

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind

I am RETIRING.....for real

Advertisement

Hello all. some of you may or may not be familiar with my themes, but today I have to announce, that I am retiring. I know I've teeter tottered back and forth with the idea, on a few occasions, but this is the real thing, I have to. It is not for malice, spite, anything bad at all!!! I have had an awesome stint here, I have met some of the most amazing people here, and have read some of the funniest stories ever!!!!(My 81xx ate my dog) However, I have to follow my first love...... music.
    I truly am glad I found this place, and I'm not leaving, just won't be theming.

PIN/ID
    be kind
    BTW...... to the one who understands this code...
    To ewe, I will send my coffee, my svgs, gummy bears, and secrets..... perhaps even some thinking, and a way to make ewe'r icons fade in and out.
    And Luc, If I get the wish I'm chasing, you have a job as a bass player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by jasonring; 08-20-2009 at 03:18 AM.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hey Jason, sad to see you retire, but understand completely. Thanks for all the themes and good luck pursuing your music! Talk to ya later on the Stacks.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Jason, Thanks for sharing all the great themes on Pinstack. We appreciate your contribution representing many hours.

Best of luck in you music pursuits - hope you find exactly what you're looking for. We'll look forward to seeing you actively posting when you can.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Good Luck and thanks for all the themes you have done.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hate to see you stop theming, JR, but totally understand that you need to concentrate your creative juices in one direction. I remember the day you joined PinStack. You weren't even a themer then, but you got sucked into it! We do appreciate that contribution you made here and I'm sure all the folks using and enjoying your themes will concur.

Best of luck!

Roger

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Hey man, I'm not gonna take this bs from you. You makes themes! You make themes NOW!!! I don't care about your dreams, you must make my request foo!! Just kidding bro ;-). Your retirement saddens me very much just like Rogro said I also remember when you first joined the stacks and got sucked into one of the most entertaining fields here. I for one I'm very pleased to have met you not personally but via bbm. You're a great person and I wish nothing but the best on your music endeavour. I wish I could give you my title because to me you're a theme expert and will always be one in my book. I might not be too far from you for I am also considering my retirement but this is not about me it's all you bro. I know you will excell in your music career because you're a very driven individual. I will miss praising your work. I'll see you on bbm or I'll call ya. Keep smiling dude. Why are all my theme buddies leaving me ? :*( I'll soon join ya all in Miami in your retirement
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

stonewall72 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Hey dude! Your talents will be truly missed! Sad to see you go but good luck man!!!
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Good luck with your music Jason. Your themes will be missed, but I'm happy you're not leaving the Stacks. Peace!

seymour72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am sad as I read this news! Jason, you are a great themer and have created some of my most favorites! I am glad you are following your dreams! The best of luck, Jenny
    Jenny-
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today"

becmc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    Thanks for all your great themes. Your talent has been greatly appreciated. Good luck in your future endeavors.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.127 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Sure thats it. Retire without ever coming up with that Cowboys theme you promised me. Take care Jason, I am sure your themes will be missed. Good luck with your music and keep us up to date.

PIN/ID
    be kind
    Hey!!! Y'all quit all that sappy stuff!!!
    I will be checking in, and keeping up with the themebuilder updates, that way if I see you foo's slackin, I can get one put up for ya!!! JK JK JK. Really, thanks all of ya!!!

BTW< ATTN ALL THEMERS> MOD REALLY WANTS A REDSKINS THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Redskins.....LOL!! I don't think so....

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Wouldn't sport a Redskins theme even if it was the best theme ever. Keep dreamin'.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast