Hi everyone! I'm new here, and I would really appreciate any help I could get. ... 83xx Themes forum

theclipjoint no está en línea Stack level 1

how to add a theme?

Hi everyone! I'm new here, and I would really appreciate any help I could get. I'd like to find and install somekind of theme...something with skulls like from an affliction shirt or something. I have no clue how to do this. Is it free? I know its possible...right?
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 11-20-2008 at 02:55 AM. Reason: content format

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Welcome to Pinstack. There are numerous free themes here and if you don't find what you want you can request it and I am sure one of the awesome theme makers will hook you up.

Many themes you can download strait to your device via the OTA link. Others you will have to download to your PC then add them to your device using Desktop Manager. To be able to do this you will need to download and install desktop manager which you can get here. You will also need to download your Devices operating system to your PC and you can do that from here. If you need more help you can always post back and someone will walk you through this.

Also when downloading themes make sure you are downloading ones for the operating system on your device.