Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I love themes... I make themes... But I always come back to one particular Theme ... 83xx Themes forum

rhin0247 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I love themes... I make themes... But I always come back to one particular Theme I made for myself some time ago... I have had it on now for about 5 months

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    As a theme builder constructive criticism is a great thing. I've actually had someone who doesn't even build theme's trash one of my themes. They didn't even load it to see how it worked. It was on a friends site. Never posted there again because of it.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Some of you members change your theme regularly. I rarely change mine. Maybe once every three to six months. I need to see a really good theme in order to change

combatengr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi all, new here and just started putting different themes on my curve last week. I think I will be changing my themes about once a week till I find one I really like. Hard telling how long that will be since there are so many cool themes here.

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Welcome to the stacks! I started a thread in the lounge for all of the themers to share their stories about how or why they started building themes. And like most of us that do, when we build one that we really like, we usually stick with it for a while. That is until we build one we like better, lol. Personally I have 1 theme (actually 3-just different color variations of the 1) that is all I use. I'm really into graphics, and photography, so I change my wallpapers quite often, but I always play with them first so they will work with that 1 theme.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I change them every so often, with my mood usually.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123